BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20264)
Ashley F.
Pinterest is a great place to discover new ideas and also express yourself. There are not any specific problems I have with Pinterest. There are topics for every single person out there. I like how you can pick what you are interested and for the most part it gives you what you are interested in.
Hope J.
Burnet
So I’m pretty much addicted. I get on Pinterest just about every day, and often multiple times a day, and I could stay there forever. It has so many helpful diy things, and so many aesthetics. I love getting fashion and makeup ideas off there. It also has lots of memes so yeah..I’m on there constantly.
Jordan L.
Pinterest is great for inspiration, ideas, or a cure to boardom. As an artist, I find reference pictures and other artists that are on social media. I also share my work to get it out there and inspire other artists. Pinterest literally has something for everyone even if you don't share on it.
Kara D.
Endless possibilities! Pinterest has it all. Whenever I need some inspiration, this is my go-to website/app. I prefer to be on a desktop to use their website but the app is also mighty handy whenever I need to look something up quickly. You can create TONS of board filled with anything you want. You can find beautiful photography here, a new hair style, or explore a new country you want to travel to. This is an amazing website to share, keep, and try ideas out. 10/10 recommend! My username is karadaniels.
Jillian M.
Beware! You will start looking at things on Pinterest and the next thing you know, many hours will have passed. I used it to help plan my wedding, organize recipes, as inspiration boards, and I find things that make me laugh. I have one complaint. The sponsored and suggested pins. They are WAY out of control. every other pin is sponsored or suggested. I have no need for it. When Pinterest first started it was NOWHERE this annoying. I detest the sponsored pins and I hate the suggested ones even more. The algorithm they use stinks and in no way captures anything I want to see.
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Whoever invented this is a genius. So many cool tips tricks and ideas!
You can plan an entire wedding,
Decorate every single room in your house,
Upcycle any items you no longer use and make them into something useful,
Find cool fashion and so much more. Looking for that one baby item your missing? Looking for an easy yet delicious recipe? You can find any and every hack on here.
Xai C.
Saint Paul
Pinterest is a good resource to use to find ideas for photograpghy, fashion, DIY, beauty tips, etc. many more than you can ever think of. I like that Pinterest is only a button away. I visit it pretty often for DIY and photoshoot projects. I definitely recommend it for everyone to use.
Brianna P.
Roseville, MI
I really like pinterest because its where i can get ideas for things. for example, i get an idea or outfits i want and what makeup to try out or even what i would like to bake. its great because i can save them to list or even share with friends so they can see my ideas
Who doesn't love this site? There are so many things to find and try! I often go there for new ideas when I am in a little bit of a slump. There are so many options it really does keep your mind open. It is easy to spend hours on the site. I would highly recommend an account.
Tiffany P.
Seneca, SC
Pinterest is so inspirational! From food, fashion, and decor it is definitely my go to place for inspiration. I use Pinterest just about everyday and I enjoy it more and more. I guess you can say it has become an "addiction" over the years and I don't know what I would do without it.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!