BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
Never really saw the hype in Pinterest until I joined. I immediately started creating different folders of all my fav topics. It's simple, easy and yet fun. Even my 60 year old aunt is on it lol.
Luna R.
Portland, OR
I love Pinterest, though my two main complaints would be that the website is not as good or as easy to use as the phone app, and that there are way too many pins that need to be cleaned up. There are many great things to be found and it is an excellent way to vision board!
Lizzy V.
San Francisco, CA
Love it. I've know about Pinterest for a while now but I didn't join the community until about two moths ago. Pinterest helped me plan my sister's baby shower. I use it for all sorts of inspirations and Ideas. I don't know why I waited so long to join. Glad I finally did.
Emily H.
Pinterest is one of my addictions. It has so many different subjects and there's so many things to try that i find on there. I can spend hours on Pinterest. It has everything from makeup tutorials to art projects to organization diys. I definitely recommend trying it out.
Sarah M.
Cleveland, GA
Literally, my go-to website. An upgraded Google is what I like to call it. It is frustrating though when you find something you like only for it to be a picture and not an ingredients list or explanation of a craft. However, this makes search time reduce on the internet.
Lillian A.
Jacksonville, FL
This website is super addictive! It has everything from fashion and beauty tips to decorating ideas and recipes. Best place to plan a wedding or home decor and keep everything organized. Love it
Amanda R.
Virginia Beach, VA
How do I even start with Pinterest! It is so easy to use and helps kill time. This is how i survive my boring early morning classes. This has also helped my plan my wedding and I'm not even in a relationship. It has everything I even learned amazing recipes from this website that made me look good in front of my parents to make them think I was learning things in college.
Samantha M.
Stonewall, OK
I love this site. my aunt introduced me to it a few years ago and I have been hooked since, now I will say I have tried some of the ideas on this site and they don't quite work out like I want but hey it was fun trying, where was this site when I was getting married, lol
Lisa R.
Spring Hill, TN
What to say about the most amazing website that was ever invented... I use this website for everything. Cooking, decorating, baking, teaching, inspiration, love, learning, everything.

It's easy to use, it's easy to share, the hard part is replicating. But that's due to user error usually
Remy C.
I'm addicted to Pinterest I can't imagine without it, the possibilities ideas and so forth are beyond amazing. I'm able to pin anything of any ideas that I die into one board and show the world what I'm interested in and things that others might have possibly interest for.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!