BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Anna R.
Danville, KY
Pinterest is the best sight to share and find new ideas. I find my self every on there everyday finding new things to do to my home! You can also create different boards to categorize your favorite things it has everything you can imagine! Go have fun and start pinning
Amoreena G.
Sunnyvale, CA
Pinterest is amazing. I love being able to categorize things and see them side by side vs I used to book mark. I have been using it to plan my wedding only problem is I am so addicted I think I have 10 different wedding themes that are all so beautiful that I'm now having a hard time picking just one!! Great place for why didn't I think of that ideas, recipes and inspirations!
Samantha M.
Stonewall, OK
I love this site. my aunt introduced me to it a few years ago and I have been hooked since, now I will say I have tried some of the ideas on this site and they don't quite work out like I want but hey it was fun trying, where was this site when I was getting married, lol
Samantha H.
Tallahassee, FL
I resisted Pinterest in the beginning, but I caved and I'm glad I did. It's a wonderful resource for DIY projects of every imaginable variety, as well as a great place to find inspiration for fitness, fashion, art, and more. It can be a bit overwhelming at times though!
Jenna S.
Madisonville, TN
I am seriously obsessed with Pinterest. I find so many awesome gift, food, decorating, budget, and activities. I can't remember what I did before Pinterest. They have tons of budget friendly ideas that help this single income family out so much. I am very thankful for this page.
Tara C.
Liberty, TN
I absolutely love Pinterest for decorating ideas! It has took my style from mainstream to a more individual style that truly describes who I am! I love it because it has all sorts of DIY ideas on there that make the stuff inside my home even more personal and special.
Amanda P.
Madawaska, ME
On Pinterest, there are so many cost effective alternatives that you can utilize rather than spending money harsh chemicals that may damage your skin! On Pinterest you can find DIY masks and treatments with simple ingredients just like honey or coffee grounds! Who knew!?
Dawn P.
Conyers, GA
I love Pinterest! How could you not? Full of ideas, images and people that can enlighten your world! I love being able to have a place to seek and contribute to. I have my favorite categories, like crafts and diy, but there is so much to see and learn, it is awesome!
Remy C.
I'm addicted to Pinterest I can't imagine without it, the possibilities ideas and so forth are beyond amazing. I'm able to pin anything of any ideas that I die into one board and show the world what I'm interested in and things that others might have possibly interest for.
Jen P.
Beavercreek, OH
Anything you like on the web- recipe to a sweater, you can 'pin' it on your virtual board instead of having a thousand bookmarks. The amount of ideas, craftiness and information can be dangerous but I honestly don't know how we've survived without this social platform.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!