Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,192 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Pinterest has been huge for me and my blog. It's sent more traffic to my blog than any other social media that I use. I also LOVE how I can research and contain things in easy boards. Great for inspiration on anything from recipes, to home decor, to my art work and more.
I love this app you can find alot of useful and creative or cute stuff. I use it for crafting designing and also f a shion hairstyle als I makeup the best it shows you very well i love it many ideas
Pinterest becomes a problem during the holidays... All i want to do is craft! There are too many ideas that i can barely keep up. Pinterest is great because you can keep track of all the projects you want to do, and show of the ones you have managed to finish! I love this site.
It has taken me a bit to get used to Pinterest. I feel like there are just so many social sites out there. I now love it and cannot live without it! You can make a board about anything possible and save things for later. I mostly use it for recipes and home decorating ideas. Its great to share things you like and be able to go back and see something you once saw that looked good!
This is such a great site! Though I'm not the best at DIYs, I love the inspiration, from hairstyles to decorating your room! It also makes things easy, as you don't have to read through tons of pages to find what you like, because it uses amazing images to get your attention!
LOVE Pinterest! It's super helpful when it comes to finding inspiration, recipes, and DIY Projects. As a stylist, this site is perfect to organize my thoughts and really keep up to date with various trends. This site will easily become one of your daily social media platform!
The Pintrest app is truly amazing! I love that I can browse on my computer, pin things up, and see them on the go. It's really come in handy for crafting ideas. I love being able to access them easily, while in store. It helps to remind me what I need & what I can create.
I absolutely love this app! I'm on it every day. They have everything that I'm looking for on here. From makeup and hair to diy and funny memes. My friends and I are always sending each other pins.
I love this website/app! It perfectly meets all my home design, repurposing, recipe and just fun idea needs. Its a great way to get the creative juices flowing and easy to create and add to boards.
Pinterest is awesome for getting ideas. I need to start revisiting my pins once I've pinned the sites. It's easy to use and they are routinely updating it to keep it working well. Always check the pin before saving it. Sometimes you get a bad link.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos