BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Kym P.
If I could give a rating to Pinterest, it would be AAA+! Pinterest has great home decorating, beauty, fashion, food, art, and craft trends and ideas but also allows those of us who are community activists and advocates to raise awareness utilizing an incredible social platform!
Crystal G.
Pulaski, VA
I absolutely LOVE Pinterest! I am 100% addicted to it, seriously! Pinterest is my go to place to find decoration ideas, ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, desserts......EVERYTHING!!! Pinterest has absolutely anything that you could possibly think of and then some!
Dawn T.
Brewerton, NY
I absolutely LOVE PINTREST You can spend hr's on here and never get bored There is alway's something new to learn I have found so many awesome idea's on here also I am making My own Body Scrub and Body Butter so easy to make Great for Chistmas idea's and homemade gift's
Paul Sebastian C.
N Hollywood, CA
If you are bored and want to try something new. Pinterest is the place to go. There are so many ideas to try out especially when it comes to food and decoration. I get most of my smoothie recipes from Pinterest. If you are a person who loves to decorate your place for the Holidays you can get some ideas. People usually post their food recipes and steps to making decorations.
Christine S.
I love Pinterest and I am totally addicted! I use it for so many reasons. It's a great way to keep Web sites organized when you have a lot of interests. I have one for beauty stuff, one for baking, one for crafts, etc. I am constantly pinning web sites to go back to later.
Heather S.
Wahiawa, HI
I love this website and app! I joined Pinterest when it was an invitation only site, and have loved it ever since! I have everything imaginable pinned. My only complaint, is when it became a free for all sign up, the amount of spam and inappropriate content sky rocketed. For the most part, they have taken care of it, but it is still frustrating to find a pin that has no link back
Nicole c.
Montrose, MI
I think this is great be it for finding items for your kids, food, locations
great spot to collect so much info at one given spot, my only problem is
I find myself spending to much time there lol
Angela S.
Honolulu, HI
I find that I'm on Pinterest daily, and I'm in love with it. I love searching for funny pictures. It always brightens my day. If I'm not sure what to make for dinner, then I turn to Pinterest for what's for dinner. A lot of times I found that I tailor recipes to what I have in my kitchen pantry. It's a really resourceful site and don't see that I would stop using it anytime soon.
Tyesha B.
Smiths Sta, AL
I have found so many unique ideas for my home, outfit inspiration and ideas for my kids all thanks to Pinterest. I'm so addicted to Pinterest and I'm on there almost daily and it's never a dull moment. Whoever came up with the idea of creating Pinterest is such a genius lol.
Pam M.
Olympia, WA
Pinterest has been huge for me and my blog. It's sent more traffic to my blog than any other social media that I use. I also LOVE how I can research and contain things in easy boards. Great for inspiration on anything from recipes, to home decor, to my art work and more.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!