BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Caleb L.
Gainesville, FL
This site is really Amazing! I would recommend for any guys and girls. It helps me with cooking and have a sense of style! I enjoy looking at cool pins and boards that are fill with unique things and products. It fills me with creative ideas to do around the house and my life.
Conniejo T.
Chesaning, MI
I love Pintrest. Best site I have ever visited and used. I'm able to find crafts to do with my daughter, make things I never thought I could or even knew about. I'm learning so much and getting so many idea's about things to do, make and see. I THINK EVERYONE SHOULD TRY IT!!
Devin V.
Elizabethtown, PA
I think everyone can agree with me in saying we probably all spend a little too much time on Pinterst! I literally look at EVERYTHING on there from planning a birthday party to new hair styles and makeup hints! There's so much information to gain from Pinterest its AMAZING
Ajla M.
Buckeye, AZ
I love Pinterest because i can save all the things i want to do or anything else in one place and keep it organized. i also love that you can comment on friends pins, give then ides or tell thing what makeup look would be better. All around I would give this app five stars.
S B.
Oh man I love this app! No complaints no nothing! What's there not to love! Who doesn't love coming on here and getting ideas or sharing ideas. I'm literally on here 12/7 LOL. Whoever doesn't have this app get it!
Heather W.
Shelbiana, KY
I love Pinterest, it is absolutely amazing. I get all of my craft and decorating ideas from there. It is easy to find the content that you want. I also love the fact that you can pin sites to your profile if you see something but don't have time to look at it right that minute.
Michelle O.
Tracy, CA
LOVE Pinterest! It's super helpful when it comes to finding inspiration, recipes, and DIY Projects. As a stylist, this site is perfect to organize my thoughts and really keep up to date with various trends. This site will easily become one of your daily social media platform!
Elliot M.
Pinterest is the best thing that happened to me! I love sewing and crafting, and it is so easy to find tutorials and ideas. Also I love finding ideas to decorate my home and the newest hair styles. So easy to search and find what you need. Love it! Beware: Can be addicting!!
Amanda D.
Philadelphia , PA
Pinterest is great! Its full of great ideas for cooking, crafting, wedding ideas, ideas for your kids, ideas for outfit inspriration. Anything! I love it and i love to try out the different crafts and ideas i pin. Its great if you're bored and you want to find something to do.
Charity M.
Pinterest is the most useful online tool I've found up to this point. It's a great place to keep track of everything you want to remember, things you don't have time to look at immediately but want to come back to, recipes. It's just a great place to organize things online!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!