BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Jenna N.
Des Moines, IA
Pinterest is such a big help when it comes to planning a wedding! I can find thousands of ideas without having to search the web for specific wedding themed items/tasks.

I also love that my bridesmaids can feel more connected to the wedding as they pin to their own boards.
Alaina M.
Mc Ewen, TN
Looking for ideas for anything from craft projects, birthday party ideas, clothing, recipes, etc. Pinterest is the place! You create your own boards that you "pin" the things you like and want to remember. It's very addicting and you can be on it for hours without realizing it.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
There is really nothing to say bad about this app. You can find do it yourself ideas, recipes, even things for the kids. This app is so addictive you will be on it 24/7. Great app. Highly recommend
Michelle V.
Auburn, WA
Pinterest is great for pretty much anything you want to do. I get lots of ideas for the home and I can pin them and come back to look at them later. It gives you easy instructins on how to do so many wonderful things yourself. Lots of great ideas I never would have thought of.
Gloria O.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
Talk about finding everything you need in one place! I love that real people share recipes by other people that aren't necessarily celebrities. I love that I can find modified recipes, and even party ideas. It's my go to when I want to get creative or try something different.
Christina E.
One of the best sites. You have so many recipes, decor, diy of everything, healthy lifestyle hacks, quotes and everything else you can think of. When having creativity block this is the palce to go.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
I think Pinterest is a great app. I use it for ideas on everything. I can look up foods I want to make, wedding ideas, decor ideas. Anything you want, Pinterest has it. And it takes you right to the website where it shows you how to make it, or so you can buy it. I love Pinterest!
Lisa S.
Brunswick , GA
I freakin LOVE Pinterest!!! It's the only thing I use when planning meals or making crafts to any kind of dinner drink :) it is my go to when I can't think of anything for dinner or any other meal💖💖💖
Ria M.
Love seeing so many new things every time I log in. Some links are no longer working and some lead to spam links. Would be better if one image connects to the same one on another board so the link is the same for all of the same image.
Great for dreamers and planning things!
Ali L.
Great resource for so many things. I promote my blog on Pinterest. I also get makeup tips, delicious recipes, cute decor ideas, adorable outfit inspiration, creative crafts, fun party themes and more!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!