BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

With Pinterest you can:

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
There are no words to describe my love affair with Pinterest. It is a nightly obsession for me - I have to pin at least a couple of things every day!! Whether you are looking for design inspiration, the latest nail trends or even a DIY home project Pinterest is the place to go!
Ashton W.
I could spend all day browsing on Pinterest! They have everything you could imagine on here. From recipes to try, clothing styling ideas, hairstyling how to's, or just random funny pictures. I love being able to "Pin" things to my profile so I can go back later and look at them.
Amanda A.
Waynesville, NC
I absolutely adore this site! It can be very addicting. There are absolutely so many project and recipe ideas on here that you honestly don't know if you have enough time or money to do all of them. Not the best thing to get hooked during exam week or in college in general!
Lindsey M.
Peabody, MA
I love Pinterest! I've gotten SO many awesome ideas and recipes and just about everything else! I've gotten so many cool diy projects it's addicting. Seriously awesome website for inspiration and ideas!
Stephanie W.
Pinterest is awesome for getting ideas. I need to start revisiting my pins once I've pinned the sites. It's easy to use and they are routinely updating it to keep it working well. Always check the pin before saving it. Sometimes you get a bad link.
Megan B.
Want to waste half your day pinning DIY projects and recipes you're never going to do? Want to spend hours upon hours pinning motivational quotes instead of actually going to the gym? Want to be on social media without having to really talk to anyone? Pinterest is your answer.
Alissa R.
Davis, CA
Influenster introduced me to Pinterest and I have been in love since! I find so much inspiration and ideas on this site. I also use it as a way to remember cool pictures I've seen or things I want. I love looking at my friend's boards and stealing some ideas from theres too.
Danielle P.
Madison, IN
Pinterest is my favorite!! If there is ever a time that I need an idea for anything Pinterest comes to the rescue. It really is the greatest. I have been able to get many people in my family involved with it as well and it is like a family affair. It's just all kinds of FUN!!
briseida S.
Compton, CA
I love this app you can find alot of useful and creative or cute stuff. I use it for crafting designing and also f a shion hairstyle als I makeup the best it shows you very well i love it many ideas
Stephanie I.
Cleveland, OH
Pinterest is my best and worst enemy, lol! I can spend HOURS browsing the app. I get pin happy, but it is one of the best places to find inspiration: recipes, crafts, diy, healthy living, travel, kids, education, decorating, holidays, event planning, the list goes on and on!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!