BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20266)
Danielle D.
Darby, PA
I can't stop pinning. Some people say they should give people credit for their pictures. I agree, but then again that might take a long time. This site is amazing for finding D.I.Y.'s , Fashion and much more. Its very fun and easy to see something NEW and DIFFERENT on here too!
EP G.
Saint Louis, MO
I absolutely adore Pinterest, and have been hooked since joining! I get ideas for not only dinner and activities for the kids, but also for new hairstyles and stay on trend with the latest fashion
Colleen A.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I used Pinterest a lot more during college when I had more downtime. But now when I am living on my own and looking for ideas it's the place I go! I have pinned some fabulous recipes and book lists. It's a great app and website to have for spare time
Kym P.
If I could give a rating to Pinterest, it would be AAA+! Pinterest has great home decorating, beauty, fashion, food, art, and craft trends and ideas but also allows those of us who are community activists and advocates to raise awareness utilizing an incredible social platform!
Jenna N.
Des Moines, IA
Pinterest is such a big help when it comes to planning a wedding! I can find thousands of ideas without having to search the web for specific wedding themed items/tasks.

I also love that my bridesmaids can feel more connected to the wedding as they pin to their own boards.
Heather W.
Shelbiana, KY
I love Pinterest, it is absolutely amazing. I get all of my craft and decorating ideas from there. It is easy to find the content that you want. I also love the fact that you can pin sites to your profile if you see something but don't have time to look at it right that minute.
Venessa M.
Tulare , Ca
Love Pinterest I am not the most creative but when I'm throwing a party or even trying to put outfits together I'm pinning! Warning may cause you to suddenly want to get married and have children!!
Maite S.
Sanford, FL
I love Pinterest but like many others said it can be a totally time sink! From creating new boards to spending hours refreshing the page. I do like how you can get cooking recipes at easy and find cute makeup tutorials all in the same website. Very functional and creative too.
Chander L.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Pinterest is a awesome social outlet that lets millions share ideas from DIY crafts, recipes, to beauty. These are just as few of my favorite searches but the list goes on and on. It's simple to join and all the valuable info you receive is free! I'm addicted to this place!
Stephanie I.
Cleveland, OH
Pinterest is my best and worst enemy, lol! I can spend HOURS browsing the app. I get pin happy, but it is one of the best places to find inspiration: recipes, crafts, diy, healthy living, travel, kids, education, decorating, holidays, event planning, the list goes on and on!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!