BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

With Pinterest you can:

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
Kay L.
This is a life saver when it comes to meal inspirations, household hacks, and crafts for that rainy day. I've even found help with my blog and product recommendations here. I completely recommend this.
Janivel H.
Pocono Summit, PA
I love this website! I can be on it for hours on end. I enjoy that I can think of an idea and expand it from searching related pins that other Pinners have uploaded. It's almost a way to organize different aspects of your life. You can save your pins and look back at them. I love planning for the future using Pinterest! The format is also user friendly and easy to use. Pinterest is amazing!
Danielle H.
I enjoy Pinterest! I learn so much about so many different subjects. I like how they allow you to save your favorites and add them to a created list for your choice!
It's super fun! Thanks Pinterest!
Jessica A.
Louisville , KY
I love this app. There are soo many valuable things on here from diy ideas, to recipes, study tips, etc. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because I am tired of seeing posts from companies/advertisements.
Daniblue S.
Maple Falls, WA
I can always find somthing new on here! it is a great place to get new ideas and give "new life" to things that have become old. Great recipes, diy projects, self defense tips, prepping info, great hair tutorials. this list can go on. Everyone and their mom should have this app.
Marissa T.
Holly Springs, NC
Easily one of my favorite websites. I love to organize and Pinterest makes it so easy for you to organize things you find on the Internet! I definitely recommend installing the "Pin It" widget to your browser - that way it's super easy to pin something you find if you're not on the Pinterest site!
Sarah B.
Kailua, HI
Obsessive, but amazing. A great place to store all those websites, DIYs, decorating or recipes that you really want to try for yourself! I have a wish list board for items I see that I like for my birthday and it's super easy for my friends and family to get me something I want!
Meghan W.
Carbondale, IL
This is my life saver! I use this for almost everything! It has the best recipes, DIYs, and anything you could need! It has so many different things available on it. My favorite is seeing what other people do on DIYs and how they go about certain things. I love this app so much!
Bronte B.
Renton, WA
It starts out amazing and quickly turns into an addiction. A couple years later you realize you have been looking at the same things for the last three hours and pull yourself out of the cycle. It's cool for the occasional beauty tutorial or recipe, but it is also a HUGE time sucker.
Ciara B.
Austin, TX
Pinterest is one of my favorite apps. It is a must have for every phone. You can find ideas for just about everything and make a board for it. It comes in handy when making DIY gifts, or doing DIY projects. (well, really anything DIY can be found on Pinterest.. its really great)
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!