BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Kristin B.
N Bellmore, NY
It has taken me a bit to get used to Pinterest. I feel like there are just so many social sites out there. I now love it and cannot live without it! You can make a board about anything possible and save things for later. I mostly use it for recipes and home decorating ideas. Its great to share things you like and be able to go back and see something you once saw that looked good!
Mena R.
I recently joined Pinterest in order to get some DIY ideas for my brother's graduation party and I spent nearly 4 hours scrolling through this site! There are so many great DIY ideas and so simple to navigate! I also love that no matter where the pins some from, you can find a link back to the original website. Some people like to delete captions and whatnot, so it's very handy!
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
I think Pinterest is a great app. I use it for ideas on everything. I can look up foods I want to make, wedding ideas, decor ideas. Anything you want, Pinterest has it. And it takes you right to the website where it shows you how to make it, or so you can buy it. I love Pinterest!
Sherry T.
Hixson, TN
I LOVE Pinterest. You can find anything & everything on Pinterest. If you need a new recipe, a little pick me up in your decor, words of wisdom or makeup techniques it is there. Let's just say I spend more time than I should on Pinterest. Join but beware it is addicting.
Ria M.
Love seeing so many new things every time I log in. Some links are no longer working and some lead to spam links. Would be better if one image connects to the same one on another board so the link is the same for all of the same image.
Great for dreamers and planning things!
Lisa W.
West Jordan, UT
I get most of my D.I.Y inspiration from Pinterest and I love how much varieties it has for you to explore and Pin! I also like how you can create different boards so you can stay organized and can easily find what you pinned! It's such a neat site I can spend hours on there!
Rebecca H.
I love Pinterest, I can be on there for hours. So many great tutorials and its a great place for small businesses to post and for people to find unique items they probably would never even think of. I do not really like the new search format, but other than that no complaints.
None L.
San Jose, CA
I really like to decorate my apartment, and I am so glad I made an account on Pinterest. It has so many beautiful boards where I have learnt so much from. It has taught me to be creative and make the most of even toilet paper rolls, I have butterflies all over my apartment.
Maria R.
Mesa, AZ
OMG!!!! Pinterst is a life saver!! It helps with everything you can think of!! It's helping me with my wedding! It's giving me great ideas! Also with to crafts to fashion!! Makeup is no exception! You should download the app and go to the website! You won't be disappointed!
Tracey J.
La Vergne, TN
Pinterest is THE go to site for all things awesome! Want a new yummy recipe? Pinterest. Looking for a cool tattoo? Pinterest. Need to learn how to refurbish old furniture? Pinterest. Ideas for your child's next birthday party? Pinterest!!! This site has EVERYTHING!! I love it.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!