BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Erika M.
Manteca, CA
To say I'm obsessed is an understatement! Pinterest is my go to when I'm bored or just relaxing. I use it for anything and everything. From fashion ideas to recipes for dinner, you can find it here!!!
Amber L.
Cottage Grove, MN
I love using Pinterest! I use it for inspiration for art, crafting ideas, recipes, gardening and home decor. It's perfect for linking you to sites and descriptions. It's a must have for basically anyone!!
Cassie D.
Warner Robins, Ga
Never fails for me to a cute classroom idea or activity on Pinterest. I love that it takes me to the original websites. I have so many ideas for my classroom and wedding! Love love love Pinterest!!!!!
Kelsey G.
Ocala , FL
I use Pinterest as more of a search engine that a social media outlet. It's great for finding recipes, crafts, and home decor ideas. You can find just about an hobby on it, and share yours with others.
Tinese H.
BARTLETT, TN
Pinterest is the best! I get all of ideas on Pinterest! You can search for anything you can think of and they will have it! I have a Pinterest board but people don't follow like Twitter and Instagram!
Bryandie C.
Addison, IL
This is one of the best sites around. This is my go to site for everything from recipes to hair styles. The site is easy to navigate and best of all the app is free. This is a must visit for everyone.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
Pinterest is one of my favorite websites. It's good for finding recipes, hair/makeup/nail ideas, diy projects and even more! I love how you can save things to different "boards" and it tells you if you've already pinned something before.
Maren S.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
I am obsessed with Pinterest, there is nothing you can't find in there! Specially if I'm looking for new ideas for party's, entertainments with kids, hair styles , ect.. Ect.. There is always something .. I love it!
Alyssa C.
Teaneck, NJ
I love Pinterest! It's great for finding healthy recipes! And I also use it for finding different makeup looks! It teaches you different tips and how to do things! It's super simple to use which I like about it.
Heather W.
Shelbiana, KY
I love Pinterest, it is absolutely amazing. I get all of my craft and decorating ideas from there. It is easy to find the content that you want. I also love the fact that you can pin sites to your profile if you see something but don't have time to look at it right that minute.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!