4.92 / 5 based on 20,263 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I love this app. Whenever I feel that I need inspiration I will use this app no matter what it is. I'm still trying to get used to using this app, but I like it so far after using it for a few months.
It happens every night. I'm getting ready for bed and I think, "I'll just check Pinterest real quick." Nope. There is no checking it "real quick". Four hours later, I'm staring into my screen, index finger in a locked position ready to pin the next amazing thing I see. Oh, if only I would ever be as perfect as my Pinterest boards want me to be! A great place for inspiration, nonetheless.
Pinterest is the best! I get all of ideas on Pinterest! You can search for anything you can think of and they will have it! I have a Pinterest board but people don't follow like Twitter and Instagram!
I love getting on this app. It has so many creative boards and gives me so many awesome diy projects ❤️ you can even create your own boards of just about anything you've done, like or stuff you have up for swap
I love Pinterest! It's great for finding healthy recipes! And I also use it for finding different makeup looks! It teaches you different tips and how to do things! It's super simple to use which I like about it.
I love this website! I can be on it for hours on end. I enjoy that I can think of an idea and expand it from searching related pins that other Pinners have uploaded. It's almost a way to organize different aspects of your life. You can save your pins and look back at them. I love planning for the future using Pinterest! The format is also user friendly and easy to use. Pinterest is amazing!
I spend WAYYY too much time on Pinterest but absolutely love it. I have found fun crafts to make, great food to make, and ways to decorate or how to wear a certain outfit. There is unlimited tips and ideas on there and I find myself scouring Pinterest at late hours of the night.
I love using Pinterest! I use it for inspiration for art, crafting ideas, recipes, gardening and home decor. It's perfect for linking you to sites and descriptions. It's a must have for basically anyone!!
Pinterest is addictive. I can spend hours and hours looking at boards and pinning things. It is a great way to connect with others with similar interests. There are too many topics to even explore, but it is fun to try. Beware, may cause you to lose track of time and/or sleep.
I use Pinterest as more of a search engine that a social media outlet. It's great for finding recipes, crafts, and home decor ideas. You can find just about an hobby on it, and share yours with others.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos