4.92 / 5 based on 20,263 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I have been a member of Pinterest for about 2 years now, and let me tell you when i say everything, I mean EVERYTHING that I do is Pinterest based. Cooking recipes, home design, clothes ideas, DIY projects and it has even helped me with school. Better than a plain browser any day!
I am obsessed with Pinterest, there is nothing you can't find in there! Specially if I'm looking for new ideas for party's, entertainments with kids, hair styles , ect.. Ect.. There is always something .. I love it!
Love the ideas and how easy it is to use. Stay organized with your folders to avoid any repetition. Break down categories as much as you can so it's easy to find what you are looking for. Also make sure before pinning that the actual link works b/c if not you'll be disappointed.
This site has been called "tumblr for women", but it really goes beyond that. For all of us visual learners out there, Pinterest is a great way to keep all of those random things you find on the web, together in one graphically organized place. It really helps when you want to go back later and find that one image that you saw months earlier and would take you undo time to retrieve again.
Completely addicted to this website. If you love creativity and finding new ideas, you will probably love Pinterest too! A wonderful way to completely organize things you like from home decor to wedding planning to recipes and humor. Pinterest can keep you entertained for hours!
I can't begin to tell you how many ideas I've gotten off of Pinterest. I've actually made cakes and decor for weddings, birthdays, funerals, and may other occasions for people. I love being able to find new things all in one place rather than searching multiple blogs and places.
Never fails for me to a cute classroom idea or activity on Pinterest. I love that it takes me to the original websites. I have so many ideas for my classroom and wedding! Love love love Pinterest!!!!!
I love love love this app by far the most amazing app on the planet lol i love how they have so many ideas for everyone and things you can do at home and cooking ideas ect. lol they have clothes ideas and everything else. If u haven't downloaded it you must get it you will like it.
I, like many others, get on Pinterest and find some of the greatest ideas. It is great to be able to share tidbits of useful info or display amazing images. However, the time I spend combing through stuff is too much time wasted. I have to set a timer or I would not get anything done.
I can stay on Pinterest all day long if I had the time. There are so many amazing ideas on there. I find myself glued to the crafting category as well as the food and drink as those two are my favorite things to do. Baking and cooking and crafting! Keep up the good work Pinterest!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos