BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
I can't even begin to say how much I'm obsessed with Pinterest! It is so helpful and I'm always finding new ideas for DIY's on there and other great ideas. They have so many types of pins ranging from Hair, home décor, fashion, etc. I just love it all. I just wish I could go shopping in my Pinterest closet! :)
Amanda B.
Rockaway, NJ
Pinterest is the most addictive and amazing app ever invented by mankind! I am able to see and learn about so many different things that are within my interests. I am also able to post and pin my own creations for others to share. Pinterest is like the picture book lover's Youtube
Jeannine P.
Syracuse, NY
I was so happy when my friend got me on the site. I have found AMAZING hair tutorials that are rather easy to do, many DIY home decor projects that I can't wait to try, wedding ideas, etc. You can have as many boards as you want and you can have personal boards that no one sees.
Kristen J.
Clover , SC
Pinterest is my favorite website. It is definitely an addiction. I can find so much on here. I pin everything from recipes, crafts, home improvement projects, tattoo ideas, clothing , etc. Great when you are planning a wedding or other party. You can collect ideas from other pincers.
Barbara M.
MASTIC BEACH, NY
This app is one of my favorites! You can find just about anything on it from recipes to crafts and decor ideas. I love being able to share boards with friends and family. I've gotten so many useful ideas from Pinterest and the best part it's all in one spot no Web page jumping!
Robin B.
Whitney, TX
If your like me you have this copy and paste function in your brain. You see something cute for your home etc. and think I gotta try that. But inevitably you forget and move on. With Pinterest I can pin all those wonderful ideas and projects and refer back later on. I LOVE IT!!!!
Melissa A.
I absoultely LOVE Pinterest! Perfect place to dream! My sister has recently gotten engaged and we have already planned a ton of things for the wedding using interest! It's also really helpful if you have a big event coming up or just love trying new things! Beware its addictive.
Brittany M.
Muncie
love this app very useful and easy to use love that you can pin your fav stuff so you have it looks of cool things to make or cook or clothing you can find and click on the photos and it brings you where you can buy the outfit and i really like that and how to do makeup love love love
Katie W.
This site has EVERYTHING. Almost everything you click on has a link to another site where you can either get directions on how to get what it is or make it OR it is a link to the site to buy the product. This site has something for everyone. I even have seen quite a few guys on it.
Wenry L.
If you haven't joined Pinterest you should! It's an awesome site that has everything on it. You can learn to do a lot of DIY stuff, that's my favorite part. It's great for tutorials, products, jewelry / food / photography / interior design inspiration. It's just all around awesome!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!