BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
Beth S.
Orlando, FL
I found Pinterest the spring of 2011 and as soon as I got my invitation and made an account I couldn't stop! I've now shared the site with my entire sorority and we are all constantly on it! I could pin for hours and not think about anything else but recipes, makeup, style, and crafts!
Alicia R.
Newport, MI
I absolutely fell in love with Pinterest. I love to do anything crafty and am always looking for ideas and inspiration. When you get on Pinterest you have all of that right at your fingertips. There is no searching all over the web to find things. Plus there are tons of cool things!
Valerie M.
Hesperia, CA
When used correctly Pinterest can be an absolutely unmatchable resource for home design. There are links to thousands of home decor inspirations from all over the internet. The only con is when users pin something without checking the link and end up pinning a dead link or a spam link.
Vanessa G.
I love this app! I adore Pinterest in general, but I love being able to have it as an app on my phone, so I can always easily look up ideas and outfits and projects and decoration, which I'm pretty much always doing. It does take up a good bit of space on my phone, but it's worth it!
madison w.
Maryville , TN
This app is so helpful for learning new tips and tricks. there's everything from recipes to crafts to home decorating. I absolutely adore this app and it really inspires me to try new things and be bold.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
What did we ever do before Pinterest existed? I love pinning and being Pinspired on everything from parenting, faith quotes, cooking, homeschool, and so much more! This is in my phone and always a go to!
Jazzi S.
San Francisco, CA
Very useful website for creating lists of things you love, want to try, lists of things to plan out, things that inspire you, etc. And you can look at other people's lists for ultimate inspiration! Awesome.
Aubrey M.
Pinterest is addicting. I will start with that. But I have found SO MUCH on Pinterest. Recipes I have tried, ideas for parties and decorating, remedies and articles, vacation tips, etc. Things you didn't know you needed. Crafts you've never thought of before. eCards to make you laugh at 3am when you can't sleep. It's a plethora of goodies to search through. Start pinning... you know you want to!
Lauren E.
I've spent too much of my life on Pinterest. It's great for teachers, camp counselors, people who like to cook, parents, anyone who wants to make a "dream board" but is too lazy to cut things out, travelers, photographers, decorators, people who like makeup and hair ... so everyone.
Chanel G.
Windsor, KY
Pinterest has a lot of information on there and a lot of neat ideas. I do not use Pinterest as much as I used because I noticed that a lot of links that I click seem to be spam. Pinterest can also be somewhat confusing and as much as I do not use it I hate having all of the notifications.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!