4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I have taught at the preschool and elementary levels and Pinterest has been a dream to use. I have my boards arranged by school subject, behavior plans, holidays, gifts for students & much more. As I need a new lesson plan or a fun activity I use the search function. In seconds I have hundreds of ideas to choose from. When I design a new activity I can then pin the link for others to use!
Pinterest is great for beauty tips and diy and how to for makeup,hair,nail,and products!!!!!!!!!! Pin the stuff you love on your own boards and you can go back and view them! What I love is almost always there is a link to the pin that often takes you the blog or page of that pin!
When I first heard of Pinterest I was like.....okay, maybe I'll take a look. Now, I'm addicted! I have my dream house planned out, as well as my wedding! Not to mention being new to cooking (college student) this is THE only way I survive. All, and I mean ALL of my recipes come from this place! I am also in love with it for do-it-yourself projects. It's your one place stop for everything!
Pinterest is my new best friend! Anything I need or want to know... it's there for me! Fashion, recipes, party planning, vacation destinations, funny videos, hairstyles, inspiring quotes, homeschool resources.... it is incredible! My only problem with it is that it is so addicting... maybe they need an automatic shut off after you've been online for more than 6 hours or something. :) Ha!
Pinterest is my favorite place to go when I'm looking for a broad range of results. If I'm looking for an easy New dinner idea, it gives me great results to look through. I love when I find a new interest!!! I have to create a new board for all my pins. Love it!
Pinterest is a great way to organize your thoughts and promote your business or businesses you may be a part of. Pinterest can provide any kind of inspiration you seek from decor and health to helping you plan your next event, whether personal or business. It really is fun to use.
Pinterest is not only for organization of your own thoughts and interests, but for searching and learning about new interests as well. I love this social platform more than any other! I cook from it, design from it, work from it, paren't from it, dress from it and garden from it!
love this app very useful and easy to use love that you can pin your fav stuff so you have it looks of cool things to make or cook or clothing you can find and click on the photos and it brings you where you can buy the outfit and i really like that and how to do makeup love love love
Pinterest is like another one of my best friends. It's been there through all my breakups, gives me awesome book and movie recommendations, indulges my celebrity obsessions and is even helping me plan for the wedding of my dreams with the boyfriend I do not have. But I love it. :)
If your like me you have this copy and paste function in your brain. You see something cute for your home etc. and think I gotta try that. But inevitably you forget and move on. With Pinterest I can pin all those wonderful ideas and projects and refer back later on. I LOVE IT!!!!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos