4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I absolutely love Pinterest! Whether I need new decor inspiration or easy recipes, it's my go-to site. It's terribly and amazingly addicting! I'll say that I'll just be on a bit to look for dinner recipes but I end up pinning a month's worth of meals. I guess it's just that great!
Be warned, Pintrest if very addicting!! You can find anything there: Crafts, Gift ideas, Home projects, Recipes, Pictures, Quotes, DIY, Makeup Tips... anything! I could spend hours on this site!!! :D
I've come to use Pinterest instead of google on most occasions. When I'm looking for a recipe I can just type in what food/type of recipe I'm looking for and tons of stuff comes up. I've also done this when planning my sisters bridal shower to look for certain ideas to plan it, it really is a great tool to be productive or something that you could relax and browse for fun and new ideas.
I was so happy when my friend got me on the site. I have found AMAZING hair tutorials that are rather easy to do, many DIY home decor projects that I can't wait to try, wedding ideas, etc. You can have as many boards as you want and you can have personal boards that no one sees.
Pinterest has got to be one of the most addictive sites I've come across. I can easily spend hours in one sitting searching recipes, DIY ideas for the home, book quotes, and tons of other great things this site has to offer... And being able to create boards to organize all the pins is just genius! There's always something new for me to discover on Pinterest and I can't get enough of it!
I really enjoy pininterest because it's a great site to show off your crafty side. You'll also learn or see how to DIY(do it yourself) projects. You can find recipes, hair & make-up tips, & see beautiful pictures taken all over the world. You can get lost for hours on. pininterest.
I got introduced to Pinterest by a family member who knows i love to craft and she knew that i would like to get on the page so i did n i was hooked i love the ideas shared for crafting decorating party planing just about anything you can think of its an awesome page i just love it
I absoultely LOVE Pinterest! Perfect place to dream! My sister has recently gotten engaged and we have already planned a ton of things for the wedding using interest! It's also really helpful if you have a big event coming up or just love trying new things! Beware its addictive.
I held out from joining Pinterest for a long time. I didn't really see the point. Then I actually checked it out, and I'm hooked. It is so convenient to be able to organize all of the great ideas I find while surfing the internet in one place. I rationalize that the time i spend pinning I get back when I don't have to search through tons of bookmarks to find the one I'm looking for!
I signed up for pinstrest and I do not regret it! I absolutely love it. One of the best apps I have. It's useful and gives you a lot of creative ideas. From food to hair styles and DIY. It's a must and everyone should download this app and I'm more then certain they will love it.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos