BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20264)
Sunny D.
Santa Clarita , CA
Pinterest is the easiest way to waste time. There are so many fun things to look at and there are tons of fun DIY arts and crafts. I've gotten a lot of beauty and health tips from Pinterest as well. I learned about Pinterest from a good friend of mine and have been loving it ever since!
Allison B.
FLORENCE, AL
ADDICTED! So many dreams on my Pinterest boards 😂 Pinterest really helped me out through nursing school though. There is a lot of helpful information on Pinterest. I literally spend half the day on the app.
Arleene V.
I can't even imagine how I lived my life before Pintrest! From decor ideas, to DIY, to cleaning tips, this is my go-to place. I love when pins are linked to blogs since this is how I've discovered some of the best home decor blogs that I would have never otherwise know about. I love it!
Lauren P.
Winter Garden, FL
I love Pinterest because it helps inspire me and gets me in a creative mindset.

I have found so many great DIY projects for my wedding and just life in general.

My favorite thing is how you can organize you pins into specific boards so you know exactly where to find everything!
Xena W.
Islip , NY
Really nice way to kill time by looking at other people's boards. Also gives great ideas and tips for cooking , design and decorating tips and well as hair styles. Overall a cute website.
Stephanie B.
Middleburg, FL
Ohhh my how I love Pinterest! That could be a reason I have over 7,000 pins and 50+ boards! Whatever you are looking for, or if you find something that looks cool you "pin" it to a board. (ex: a tasty recipe would get pinned into my yum yum board) Beware, it's soooooo addicting!!!!!!!!
Alyssa C.
Mount Airy, MD
I absolutely LOVE the website Pinterest. I use it for many things, it's helped me find out new ways to try different makeup, hairstyles, hair colors, workouts, recipes. EVERYTHING. They have 'life hacks' funny posts. Anything you can think of, plus you can add your own pins to it too!
Alicia G.
Coal City, IN
Very addicting .... I love all the new ideas I can now add to my lifestyle especially health and fitness. I also love the home décor ideas because who doesn't like to make their house pretty?!?! I absolutely love how you can find just about anything for every category you can think of.
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Sometimes I just cant figure out what i can do or how to heck to get my hair to do that, and Pinterest isthe perfect place to go to find easy and gorgeous styles, hairstyles and colors and so many things to do that are possible and broken down step by step by people around the world!
Emiley y.
Fresno, CA
I am so addicted to this website! I am always on this trying to find new projects and new styles. I can't go a day without looking at it or pinning something new. I love the jokes, the styles, the projects, and all the categories they offer. They have something for everyone! I Love it!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!