BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
this is an awesome app to have if you dont have it already!!! you make a board, which is your home page. and on that board, you pin things! that is you posting and saving things on your home page. such as clothing styles, cooking recipes, car stuff, relationship advice, anything you name it!
Stephanie Q.
When it comes to cooking, pinterest is my GO TO website for easy to follow recipes. I also get a lot of my craft and #homeDIY from this website. I wish they would bring back the like feature so I can keep my feed filled with things I like without having to pin them to a board.
Zenice Z.
Baltimore, MD
Love this site I find so many things that interest me on here . I love that it's so easy to find things even if you don't know exactly what you're looking for. I have recently took a break from them because it's almost impossible using their mobile site. The app is now pretty much required on iPhone 🙄
Stacie M.
Potsdam, NY
Pinterest addiction is a understatement. I have a board or a secret board for everything under the sun, for wedding, future house and kids, teaching, beauty products to workouts. It really has everything you could ever want on one website and can save them all right there. I love it.
Amanda W.
I love Pinterest for so many reasons. You can make it as private or public as you want and it saves your favorite things so you don't have to screen shot stuff and then find it later! It is so awesome and I have found so many great recipes for cooking on there as well. I have not found something I haven't liked. It is also really helpful if you want to find some cool nail designs or a new hair color!
Becca W.
Bristol, VA
I am so addicted to Pinterest!It's perfect for ideas, recipes, inspiration or literally anything you need to find! App and website are easy to navigate. I love that you can save the ideas and organize them within boards.Pinterest has honestly changed my life. I've made better food, made things I would have never thought to make, & even gotten gift ideas from friends by peaking around their boards :)
Allie T.
The most perfect site for anything.  Literally, anything you need can be found on this site.  It's so easy to navigate, and so much fun! So much inspiration offered and you can also promote your business here as well, which I think is awesome.  Whenever I am bored I hop on this site to find different inspirations, some that I didn't even know I needed.  I'm obsessed!!
Madisyn H.
This app is awesome! I can look up cute outfits (search fall outfits etc.,), find tiny house living tips (search small room organization), and find beauty tips (beauty hacks). The only thing that needs more room to improve on is organization. It is sometimes difficult for me to navigate. It also is difficult to share your entire Pinterest account.
Maria R.
Lawrence, MA
Es una plataforma que utilizas para compartir con otros usuarios imagenes de todo tipo,puedes crear plataformas de todo lo que te guste,te da la oportunidad de descubrir diferentes productos que puedes comprar,puedes intetactuar con otros usuarios.es apto para Android y appstore
Alyssa H.
Pinterest is absolutely great! It is a social media account where you keep collections of photos. I have collections of recipes, makeup advice, hair tutorials, school classroom lesson plans, fashion ideas, and quotes. You can create a list of information for any group of things you are interested in!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!