BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Mona S.
Fort Madison
love that site the way folks do their boards is really kool and how you can share them with your friends and family and the ideas you can get its out of this world love some of the receiptes people share , and give you ideas aboout prices of things or ideas how to make or get them at.
Amanda S.
I am an early childhood major in my 4th year of college and Pinterest is so helpful for not only lesson ideas including art activities, but there are tons of professional outfit ideas for my wardrobe! I am also recently engaged and have so much fun planning my future wedding in detail
Myah C.
Milwaukee, WI
Pinterest is amazing! Be careful starting one because you'll end up in it for hours at a time! If your crafty, join. If you love to cook, join. If you like interior design, join. Pinterest is love Pinterest is life.
Meagan M.
Greenville, PA
I use this for ideas for my clients! Also DIY ideas for home and my pets. I love to cook and this has so many recipes and healthy recipes! Workouts too! I probably spend way too much time on here! Haha
Poppy Naomi S.
Edinburgh
Pinterest is one of my favourite sites. You can find anything on there and it is great for keeping lists organised. I use it a lot for my art work and i creat boards for inspiration and ideas of what i want to create.
Vanessa` G.
LONG BEACH, CA
What can I say, I love Pinterest. Once my daughter goes to bed, I get on Pinterest and lose track of time pinning pictures, diy, make up, EVERYTHING! I've done a few crafts here and there. Nothing to crazy. I've done so many cute hair styles on my daughter that I found on the site.
Linda T.
I don't use this as often as I do with other sites but I use it when I need ideas on outfits or cooking recipes or just inspiration! This is a good site to go to if you're creativity is down in the dumps!
Melissa C.
New Castle, DE
I love Pinterest, you can find so much and pin it until you need it later on. I love that you can look up just about anything and learn how to do so much. Its also very helpful if you are planing something like a wedding or birthday party to have all your ideals all in one place.
Reshanda H.
Robeline, LA
The app is addicting, but very helpful! I love it!! They have great ideas for beauty, hair, cooking and so much more. I use Pinterest everyday for inspirational quotes to send out to my friends and family. I highly recommend!!❤️
Janine G.
Barre, VT
There's nothing bad I could ever say about Pinterest. You can find anything on it, but just in case you can't find something, you can find it somewhere else and add it to Pinterest. You can look at the pinboards other people have made and get new ideas! Just brilliant (and addictive)!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!