4.92 / 5 based on 20,263 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
love that site the way folks do their boards is really kool and how you can share them with your friends and family and the ideas you can get its out of this world love some of the receiptes people share , and give you ideas aboout prices of things or ideas how to make or get them at.
I am an early childhood major in my 4th year of college and Pinterest is so helpful for not only lesson ideas including art activities, but there are tons of professional outfit ideas for my wardrobe! I am also recently engaged and have so much fun planning my future wedding in detail
Pinterest is amazing! Be careful starting one because you'll end up in it for hours at a time! If your crafty, join. If you love to cook, join. If you like interior design, join. Pinterest is love Pinterest is life.
I use this for ideas for my clients! Also DIY ideas for home and my pets. I love to cook and this has so many recipes and healthy recipes! Workouts too! I probably spend way too much time on here! Haha
Pinterest is one of my favourite sites. You can find anything on there and it is great for keeping lists organised. I use it a lot for my art work and i creat boards for inspiration and ideas of what i want to create.
What can I say, I love Pinterest. Once my daughter goes to bed, I get on Pinterest and lose track of time pinning pictures, diy, make up, EVERYTHING! I've done a few crafts here and there. Nothing to crazy. I've done so many cute hair styles on my daughter that I found on the site.
I don't use this as often as I do with other sites but I use it when I need ideas on outfits or cooking recipes or just inspiration! This is a good site to go to if you're creativity is down in the dumps!
I love Pinterest, you can find so much and pin it until you need it later on. I love that you can look up just about anything and learn how to do so much. Its also very helpful if you are planing something like a wedding or birthday party to have all your ideals all in one place.
The app is addicting, but very helpful! I love it!! They have great ideas for beauty, hair, cooking and so much more. I use Pinterest everyday for inspirational quotes to send out to my friends and family. I highly recommend!!❤️
There's nothing bad I could ever say about Pinterest. You can find anything on it, but just in case you can't find something, you can find it somewhere else and add it to Pinterest. You can look at the pinboards other people have made and get new ideas! Just brilliant (and addictive)!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos