BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Juliana H.
Durham, NC
Pinterest is an amazing site. It really is for the whole family. Perfect from everything including, finding recipes, ideas, interests, crafts, etc. Its also great if you a scrap book kind of person. Or to share or save your interest in an online format. WARNING: Pinterest is addicting
Hannah K.
New Fairfield , CT
I started using this online and found myself lost for hours. I was re-pinning non stop and then tried so many things. I downloaded the app for my iPhone as well. My whole family was worried because I was getting "extra crafty". If you're all about DIY or Tips, this is a must have APP.
Amber F.
I love Pinterest for a million reasons, but most importantly, it makes me a better mom. Not only do I find awesome activities to do with my kids and family, but I find helpful articles relating to careers, education and parenting. I also find fun stuff that let's me be me, not just mom.
Vanessa G.
I love this app! I adore Pinterest in general, but I love being able to have it as an app on my phone, so I can always easily look up ideas and outfits and projects and decoration, which I'm pretty much always doing. It does take up a good bit of space on my phone, but it's worth it!
Aramist P.
Warren, MI
....what can I say that hasn't been said?! What a great site, I love it and use it so much for almost anything I an ever think of. Great ideas doable diy ideas. Bday party ideas. Themed ideas. I have used so many of these ideas to turn my bland apartment into my beautiful little home!
Katlyn L.
Tomahawk, WI
Pinterest is amazing! I find so many fun activities, crafts, and recipes on there as well as a little bit of fashion spread throughout. I love that they have categories that you can look through to find new people to follow and maybe some things that haven't trended into your feed yet!
Maria Y.
Pomona, NY
I always heard about this site but never understood the point of it. Then i joined & it has definitely become one of my addictions!! love everything it offers! found some really cool recipes as well as creative ideas for DIY projects and inspiration in fitness, beauty and fashion!! Fun site
Jazzi S.
Very useful website for creating lists of things you love, want to try, lists of things to plan out, things that inspire you, etc. And you can look at other people's lists for ultimate inspiration! Awesome.
Alyssa P.
Waukesha, WI
If you are ever interested in planning to decorate your house, room, or just the walls of your house, Pinterest in the site to check out!! In Pinterest you get to see all the creative ideas and the DIY crafts that are very easy to do! I most definitely recommend Pinterest for everyone!
Carissa G.
Macedonia, OH
You can find any and everything on Pinterest!! I love using it on my phone when I am sitting somewhere waiting...I do this instead of playing a game or texting!!! And I find TONS of good recipes on here!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!