BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Amanda M.
Palmyra, VA
Pinterest is a very good site to search for any how-to or DIY project you can imagine. It is very easy to organize and save the projects. You can also find recipes and home interior designs. It is my go to for pretty much everything from dinner to party planning to organizing my life.
Hannah M.
Ruffs Dale, PA
I didn't understand the hype about this App/site till I actually joined myself. It is extremely hard to explain but it has everything. While it is a DYI loves dream it has so much more than that. It honestly has something for everyone. And its something you have to try to understand.
Sarah W.
Brownfield, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
I love Pinterest! It's my go to for arts and crafts and cooking I love seeing all the recipes and crafts! Oh and beauty hacks! It's so fun to go and look for new things to try! I'd definitely recommend the app to others!
Abby L.
Norwalk, CT
I love to pin whilst I'm commuting 10+ hours on the train. I especially love making seasonal boards like "football season food" or "things I want for Christmas". It's a great site for organizing all sorts of things. My favorite board is my bucket list board. It is a true dream board.
Xena W.
Islip , NY
Really nice way to kill time by looking at other people's boards. Also gives great ideas and tips for cooking , design and decorating tips and well as hair styles. Overall a cute website.
Janine G.
Barre, VT
There's nothing bad I could ever say about Pinterest. You can find anything on it, but just in case you can't find something, you can find it somewhere else and add it to Pinterest. You can look at the pinboards other people have made and get new ideas! Just brilliant (and addictive)!
Alicia R.
Newport, MI
I absolutely fell in love with Pinterest. I love to do anything crafty and am always looking for ideas and inspiration. When you get on Pinterest you have all of that right at your fingertips. There is no searching all over the web to find things. Plus there are tons of cool things!
Meagan M.
Greenville, PA
Techie Expert Level 2
I use this for ideas for my clients! Also DIY ideas for home and my pets. I love to cook and this has so many recipes and healthy recipes! Workouts too! I probably spend way too much time on here! Haha
Lauren P.
Winter Garden, FL
I love Pinterest because it helps inspire me and gets me in a creative mindset.

I have found so many great DIY projects for my wedding and just life in general.

My favorite thing is how you can organize you pins into specific boards so you know exactly where to find everything!
Jazzi S.
San Francisco, CA
Very useful website for creating lists of things you love, want to try, lists of things to plan out, things that inspire you, etc. And you can look at other people's lists for ultimate inspiration! Awesome.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!