BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20267)
Emiley y.
Fresno, CA
I am so addicted to this website! I am always on this trying to find new projects and new styles. I can't go a day without looking at it or pinning something new. I love the jokes, the styles, the projects, and all the categories they offer. They have something for everyone! I Love it!
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
I love Pinterest. It is so addicting though. I get on this app to check out different craft and recipe ideas for my family. I also follow friends on there we like to share different craft and ideas with each other. I like how it also takes you to places were you can learn new things.
Teylor E.
COLUMBUS, OH
Pinterest is one of the greatest websites to grace the internet. I find myself on Pinterest at least once a day. I have the app on my phone, about 15 boards, and a tab on my laptop at all times. From cooking, design, crafting, hair and beauty, the work outs, Pinterest is my go to site.
Jeni M.
Land O Lakes, FL
As a teacher, I use this website as a go-to for some inspiration whenever I need to spice up a lesson plan. This site has a ton of cute ideas with pictures and step by step instructions. Besides being a great classroom resource, I have gotten pretty crafty around the house for cheap using ideas seen on Pinterest!!! Also love the new 'secret' feature that allows you to keep some boards private
Alicia G.
Coal City, IN
Very addicting .... I love all the new ideas I can now add to my lifestyle especially health and fitness. I also love the home décor ideas because who doesn't like to make their house pretty?!?! I absolutely love how you can find just about anything for every category you can think of.
Mary Ellen  P.
Bloomington, IN
I am obsessed with this site! I love that app version and the website. There are so many great ideas for wedding, home, diy, health, hair, makeup, and so so much more! I really love the history section personally. It's not just for women or people with kids, this site is for everyone!!!
Hannah M.
Ruffs Dale, PA
I didn't understand the hype about this App/site till I actually joined myself. It is extremely hard to explain but it has everything. While it is a DYI loves dream it has so much more than that. It honestly has something for everyone. And its something you have to try to understand.
Christina H.
Champaign, IL
I absolutely love Pinterest! I am on there every single day. I have found new recipes to try, I have found websites to visit, and even funny videos to watch. I love all the different categories and I love being able to create different boards to help stay organized. Best website ever!
Abby L.
Norwalk, CT
I love to pin whilst I'm commuting 10+ hours on the train. I especially love making seasonal boards like "football season food" or "things I want for Christmas". It's a great site for organizing all sorts of things. My favorite board is my bucket list board. It is a true dream board.
Erin I.
Mount Pleasant, IA
I highly recommend this app! I get a lot of inspiration from this app! Either for DIYS or something in the future. I like how people can share their ideas and then other people can share those same ideas. I like organizing so its kind of cool to look up tips for that and other stuff
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!