4.92 / 5 based on 20,263 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Pinterest it everything I want in life, that I can't quite have yet. From my perfectly decorated dream house, to the tons of desserts I've pinned that I know I don't need to make. Pinterest is my source of fashion inspiration and also pushes tons of traffic to my hair blog! I love it!
I'm obsessed with this site. Absolutely necessary for anyone who is a planner or needs to keep track of ideas. Been using it for years to plan my wedding, tattoos, crafts, etc. Most useful thing to plan.
What did we ever do before Pinterest existed? I love pinning and being Pinspired on everything from parenting, faith quotes, cooking, homeschool, and so much more! This is in my phone and always a go to!
without this website i would have no creativity! lol this website has given me so much inspiration to cook fun meals or to make cute DIYs! i recommend everyone to check it out and get some ideas from it!
I absolutely fell in love with Pinterest. I love to do anything crafty and am always looking for ideas and inspiration. When you get on Pinterest you have all of that right at your fingertips. There is no searching all over the web to find things. Plus there are tons of cool things!
Best app for diys, ideas, baby/kid stuff, shopping and home decor and so much more. I loved this app since they came out. It crashes once in awhile when you keep clicking from pin to pin but that's worth it.
This app is so helpful for learning new tips and tricks. there's everything from recipes to crafts to home decorating. I absolutely adore this app and it really inspires me to try new things and be bold.
It's so cool to browse through Pinterest. They have so much information and interesting things. I love going through the diy ideas. It was kind of difficult to use in the beginning for the app but you get the hang of it ..
Pinterest is amazing. That's all there is to say. If you are looking for ideas for pretty much anything, Pinterest can help. Pinterest can also help you waste hours of your day scrolling through the seemingly endless supply of DIY ideas among other things. I've completed several projects thanks to Pinterest.
Pinterest!! This is my go-to for anything DIY, Cooking, decorating, just anything!!! It has so many awesome ideas. Simple to use. And I also like that the homepage is generated by things you search often!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos