BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Kiara M.
Alexandria, VA
Pinterest it everything I want in life, that I can't quite have yet. From my perfectly decorated dream house, to the tons of desserts I've pinned that I know I don't need to make. Pinterest is my source of fashion inspiration and also pushes tons of traffic to my hair blog! I love it!
Katee A.
I'm obsessed with this site. Absolutely necessary for anyone who is a planner or needs to keep track of ideas. Been using it for years to plan my wedding, tattoos, crafts, etc. Most useful thing to plan.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
What did we ever do before Pinterest existed? I love pinning and being Pinspired on everything from parenting, faith quotes, cooking, homeschool, and so much more! This is in my phone and always a go to!
hannah b.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
without this website i would have no creativity! lol this website has given me so much inspiration to cook fun meals or to make cute DIYs! i recommend everyone to check it out and get some ideas from it!
Alicia R.
Newport, MI
I absolutely fell in love with Pinterest. I love to do anything crafty and am always looking for ideas and inspiration. When you get on Pinterest you have all of that right at your fingertips. There is no searching all over the web to find things. Plus there are tons of cool things!
Nicole S.
Westernville, NY
Best app for diys, ideas, baby/kid stuff, shopping and home decor and so much more. I loved this app since they came out. It crashes once in awhile when you keep clicking from pin to pin but that's worth it.
madison w.
maryville , TN
This app is so helpful for learning new tips and tricks. there's everything from recipes to crafts to home decorating. I absolutely adore this app and it really inspires me to try new things and be bold.
Viridiana V.
Ontario, CA
It's so cool to browse through Pinterest. They have so much information and interesting things. I love going through the diy ideas. It was kind of difficult to use in the beginning for the app but you get the hang of it ..
Racheal B.
Tonawanda, NY
Pinterest is amazing. That's all there is to say. If you are looking for ideas for pretty much anything, Pinterest can help. Pinterest can also help you waste hours of your day scrolling through the seemingly endless supply of DIY ideas among other things. I've completed several projects thanks to Pinterest.
Emily C.
Pinterest!! This is my go-to for anything DIY, Cooking, decorating, just anything!!! It has so many awesome ideas. Simple to use. And I also like that the homepage is generated by things you search often!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!