BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20266)
Vanessa A.
I love Pintrest. A friend of mine directed me to use this for saving recipes and I am so happy she did. This app and site has many ways to bookmark your favorite things and has a section to make comments on the links. This is a very active and good app that allows you to follow and be followed.
Nicole A.
Des moines, IA
Pinterest is a great way to get ideas for so many different things including travel weddings fashion hair make up and everything in between if you need inspiration you can just go to Pinterest and spend hours and hours looking into certain things that will get you inspired for whatever your project maybe
Nicole L.
Pinterest is my personal crack website. I am on there pretty much daily on the computer and on the app.  I have found so many good recipes, diy ideas, fashion and beauty tips, plus how to decorate my home, historic events and so on. I need to live until I am 500 to do all the projects I have saved!
Amber C.
Franklin, IN
Pinterest has definitely helped me planned my wedding, photo sessions, bridal party, first home ideas, room decor, party ideas, and gift ideas. They have thousands of DYI projects rather its crafting or baking. Outfits, hair styles and color, and color swatches for wallpaper or paint. The sky's the limit on Pinterest.
Sam W.
I really enjoy this website! Being in a design field, creating a board of colors, feelings, ideas, and textures really is how I start every project. I can find inspiration in art and find new and accessible crafts, gardening tips and recipes. The con about this site is that there is a lot of garbage tips, ads and unsafe ideas that can spring up here and there but alas, that is the nature of the internet what can you do.
Mary Louise V.
Spartanburg, SC
Due to chronic illness, I have been bed ridden a lot. Pinterest is a godsend as it not only keeps me entertained but actually helps me study, make lesson plans, plan for work, and prepare for social events.

HOWEVER, they need to stop with all of the random updates, because they aren't improving it and are truly annoying
Hannah H.
Pinterest is such an easy way to organize your life without taking up storage on your computer so you don't have to book mark everything you can just put it and then if you change computers do you always have your Pinterest boards to go back to especially good for a wedding planning and fashion
Rose B.
San Diego, CA
Pintrest is the best thing in the entire world, how I lived without it before I'll never even know I literally use it for EVERYTHING any possible thing you could want to find bam in one simple place, I'm on the app definitely everyday, being a recreation therapist I get a lot of my group ideas from pintrest too, its great for anyone working in the mental health field to get ideas for group facilitation.
Elizabeth R.
Pinterest is definitely one of my favorite websites. When I first joined I was addicted because it was so easy to use. It gave me a lot of DIY ideas for birthdays and holidays that I would never have thought of, Those ideas were simple, easy to do and made my parties look great. Through the pins, I was introduced to food blogs, family blogs and beauty blogs that i would have never looked for / found on my own
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
Love pinterest!! I could get lost on it for hours pinning future projects and ready articles on beauty, future tech and recipes. I especially enjoy looking at the DIY section getting ideas of things I would like to make. It is the first place I check for new recipes when I'm making dinner or in a mood to bake. I love it cant live without it!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!