BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Brenda D.
I am in love ! Every second I get free I am on here no matter what I want to do on my own I go here for ideas no matter what! I think this is definitely and addiction there is room for 0 improvement if you try it I promise you will be hooked !
Sandy H.
Alabaster, AL
I am a teensy bit CDO (you know, it's like OCD but the letters are in alphabetical order the way they should be!) so I LOVE being able to organize and keep up with things in a way that makes sense to ME! I also love being able to move, share, or keep things secret. I also feel like I have gotten to know my friends, coworkers, and others I follow better by learning what they like or are interested in.
Lisa T.
Peckville, PA
I am an addict!! This app/website has changed my life. I have boards from recipes, to pretty shoes and thinks I think are funny. I can quick share with my friends if I come across something I think they would enjoy. I think its better than facebook because its all the fun without the drama!
Kathleen D.
Smithfield, RI
You can find anything on Pinterest. Beauty products, Trends, Recipes, Gift ideas, Small Business, Sell/Swap Boards, Clothes, Promoting Products. Ideas for weddings, gardening, cooking, DIY. Pinning can be addictive. You star out with one pin and the next thing you know 3 hours have passed
Pat C.
Yo amo Pinterest... En la busqueda de ideas, para salvar mis ideas o proyectos. La cantidad de cosas que encuentras allí es ilimitada. Visitó la página varías vcs por semana y tengo la app en mi cel phone.
Samantha R.
Lehighton, PA
I use this site daily. OK. Let me be more honest about that. I use it several times daily. I have found so many amazing recipes to make and crafts to do and I actually make/do them!! This is seriously a go to site for a lot of things. You honestly can't go wrong with this site. I absolutely love it!!
Hannah S.
I get all my DIY crafts, outfit, food, hair and beauty ideas from Pinterest! It's a great app if you're looking for new ideas in each category to try! You can save stuff to your home page or like stuff to try it out
jada t.
Saint Petersburg, PA
I love this app. I use it most to get DIY ideas, makeup inspiration, and decor inspiration! I love the idea of it because it helps keep my thoughts and ideas organized. I could be on it all day! I love it.
Danielle L.
Oxnard, CA
Although Pinterest gives me unrealistic expectations on my life (my fitness, my closet, my dream house, my skills in the kitchen) I could never say anything negative about it! It's my favorite app and it can keep me busy for days! It's an extremely useful and helpful form of social media
Ana R.
Santa Ana, CA
This is a free app you can download in your smartphone. You can enter with your Facebook account or email. In the app you can find anything you want. I have this app on my phone and I love it because I can easily find DIY, cupcakes recipes ideas, home decoration, and anything you wish to now about. It's lovely how everything is arranged to easily navigate through it.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!