BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Briana C.
Portland, OR
I love this site! I love how you post thumbnails and when you click them it takes you to the original site the content came from so authors get credit for their work and makes it easy to organize you ideas and share them with friends and family. This site has me redecorating my whole house!
Kelly B.
Harrisburg, pa
I love this app! My secret to making great dinners for family is to browse Pinterest while I'm hungry. Or I put whatever main ingredients I want to cook with into the search bar and Pinterest always spits out amazing recipes.

Plus they help me gain followers for my business! Double win!
Ashley C.
Allenton, WI
I have learned so many great tips from Pinterest. It has so many different things from recipes to diy this website offers so many great things. I can spend hours just looking at all the different categories, (probably not a good thing), but it has given me a lot of awesome ideas to try.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Definitely one of my favorite apps. I spend majority of my time on there looking up diy's and different products to try out. Love that you can go there and find anything.... Love the app definitely recommend to all.
Mine C.
I am OBSESSED with Pinterest! You can find ANYTHING, I MEAN ANYTHING, on this site. You can learn many difference recipes, get advice, find new products, get beauty tips, and learn new hobbies, all in one spot! networking and sharing cool ideas has never been easier! great great app/site!
Janet R.
My husband has to hide my phone sometimes. I get so lost in pinterest. Its a great site very fun and user friendly. I go on there to get ideas for just about anything from dinner ideas to toddler hairstyles.
Jen P.
Yorktown Hts, NY
I planned my entire wedding through Pinterest! Best idea for ideas from decorations, to gifts! The absolute best site for any idea. You search it, they have it-- Diets, exercises, home decoration, fashion... etc. There's no other site that I can spend hours... and money from it after! lol
Shannon S.
Peabody, MA
Pinterest is so much fun! I planned my daughters entire baby shower through Pinterest and it directed me toward a lot of the purchases I made for the party as well. I've also used the diy projects for the home
Ruth G.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE PINTEREST!!!
Every single thing you look for, you can find on Pinterest. Although I can spend all my day wondering in it's pins, I took tons of ideas for my doughter's birthday, my brothers wedding and all sorts of DIY's and recipes that came out great!
Did I said I love Pinterest? :)
Jessica F.
Love Pinterest! Gives me all kinds of different and fun recipes to make and different DIY PROJECTS! I use Pinterest weekly. Just reorganized my whole profile so it's easier to find things that I have saved!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!