BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Jennifer T.
Techie Expert Level 1
Is Pinterest really that addicting? Yes, yes it is. I can spend hours and hours searching for recipes, flipping through outfits, and looking at crafts. I love the organization and set-up on Pinterest; separating pins on different boards allows you to easily review your pin-worthy finds.
Kimberly H.
Georgetown, KY
I think everyone knows by now Pinterest is one of the best things to happen in a long time. I love being able to find outfit ideas, home decorating tips, recipes, and endless other "stuff" in one place. Some of the most unique and innovative ideas I've seen have been found on Pinterest.
Angela R.
La Mesa, CA
I love Pinterest! It's great for finding a lot of running motivation and tips. It's great for planning my bucket list. It's great for knowing what recipe to cook next. I go on the website about once a week. It has a lot of ideas on decorating houses, as well as giving tips in growing plants.
Elizabeth C.
South Bend, IN
I LOVE Pinterest! Being a college student and living in a dorm, there is only so much decorating that is allowed. I love making crafts that still are allowed in my dorm. I cannot wait though to get my own place and be able to use more of the fun ideas from Pinterest! Especially for outside!
Laura R.
Fallbrook, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
This one is my favorite app I use it more than my social media accounts combined. Its super awesome and I always tell everyone to get it if they don't already have it. I got my boyfriend into it we like to try little home remedies and it definitely saves us a bunch of money!! Its a must-have.
Kathryn H.
Atlanta, GA
This is definitely one of the must have social media accounts you have to have! I love sending my friends pins or inviting them to my private board so we can obsess over anything without everyone knowing!
Samantha W.
Rose Hill, NC
This website is perfect for anyone who has an interest in ANYTHING whatsoever!!! They have everything from great recipes and exciting new decorating ideas to beautiful photographs and links to exciting adventures and of course any type of craft you can possibly imagine! Absolutely LOVE it!
Samantha R.
Lehighton, PA
I use this site daily. OK. Let me be more honest about that. I use it several times daily. I have found so many amazing recipes to make and crafts to do and I actually make/do them!! This is seriously a go to site for a lot of things. You honestly can't go wrong with this site. I absolutely love it!!
Neha P.
This is a website that I frequent daily, sometimes even multiple times a day. I love how I can keep anything I find inspirational organized by category. It is highly customizable and easy to navigate. So easy and fun to use! There are many beautiful ideas and wonderful concepts on here.
Jackie J.
Carlsbad , CA
I am addicted to this site! I no longer need to keep binders for recipes and diy ideas. I just pin them to the correct boards and I know where to look when I need them! Once I start pinning I can't stop! I have discovered so many need recipes, diy projects, gardening ideas and much more!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!