Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,186 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Is Pinterest really that addicting? Yes, yes it is. I can spend hours and hours searching for recipes, flipping through outfits, and looking at crafts. I love the organization and set-up on Pinterest; separating pins on different boards allows you to easily review your pin-worthy finds.
I think everyone knows by now Pinterest is one of the best things to happen in a long time. I love being able to find outfit ideas, home decorating tips, recipes, and endless other "stuff" in one place. Some of the most unique and innovative ideas I've seen have been found on Pinterest.
I love Pinterest! It's great for finding a lot of running motivation and tips. It's great for planning my bucket list. It's great for knowing what recipe to cook next. I go on the website about once a week. It has a lot of ideas on decorating houses, as well as giving tips in growing plants.
I LOVE Pinterest! Being a college student and living in a dorm, there is only so much decorating that is allowed. I love making crafts that still are allowed in my dorm. I cannot wait though to get my own place and be able to use more of the fun ideas from Pinterest! Especially for outside!
This one is my favorite app I use it more than my social media accounts combined. Its super awesome and I always tell everyone to get it if they don't already have it. I got my boyfriend into it we like to try little home remedies and it definitely saves us a bunch of money!! Its a must-have.
This is definitely one of the must have social media accounts you have to have! I love sending my friends pins or inviting them to my private board so we can obsess over anything without everyone knowing!
This website is perfect for anyone who has an interest in ANYTHING whatsoever!!! They have everything from great recipes and exciting new decorating ideas to beautiful photographs and links to exciting adventures and of course any type of craft you can possibly imagine! Absolutely LOVE it!
I use this site daily. OK. Let me be more honest about that. I use it several times daily. I have found so many amazing recipes to make and crafts to do and I actually make/do them!! This is seriously a go to site for a lot of things. You honestly can't go wrong with this site. I absolutely love it!!
This is a website that I frequent daily, sometimes even multiple times a day. I love how I can keep anything I find inspirational organized by category. It is highly customizable and easy to navigate. So easy and fun to use! There are many beautiful ideas and wonderful concepts on here.
I am addicted to this site! I no longer need to keep binders for recipes and diy ideas. I just pin them to the correct boards and I know where to look when I need them! Once I start pinning I can't stop! I have discovered so many need recipes, diy projects, gardening ideas and much more!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos