BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Brandy C.
Alexandria, VA
I like to try new things weather it comes to hair styles, make up or nails I like to try different things and explore my options thanks to these different personalities that show there talents on Pinterest.
Michelle O.
New Ulm, MN
Absolutely one of my most FAVORITE apps of all time. I don't think I have made a bad recipe from here. Love that I can keep everything fairly organized. I have fantastic ideas for crafting, remodeling, traveling and cooking that have come from Pinterest. They are super easy to access.
Haley V.
Manchester, KY
I love Pinterest! There's so many ideas on there, and I love to think of all the possibilities that my small apartment holds! I will say that I pin so many different ideas that I get lost in them all, and a lot of them are more than I could ever actually do, but hey! It's nice to dream. :)
jada t.
Saint Petersburg, PA
I love this app. I use it most to get DIY ideas, makeup inspiration, and decor inspiration! I love the idea of it because it helps keep my thoughts and ideas organized. I could be on it all day! I love it.
Hailey H.
Louisville, IL
I have been on this site for a long time and still finding new things to make or cook. I have gotten several great ideas for my wedding off here. I love this website! Its a perfect way to spend my free time.
Ashleigh W.
This is a really great website, and it really helps me with inspiration for EVERYTHING. It's really helped me figure out my style and how I like to dress, as well as how I like to do my makeup. When I move into a new apartment, I'll have SO much decorating inspiration thanks to Pinterest. :)
Torre C.
Initially I was hesitant to even create a Pinterest account. I eventually ended up joining the bandwagon. It's okay for all intents and purposes but it's not that spectacular. I often have a difficult time with pages loading. I have to refresh often. I have no idea why but its kinda finicky.
Jennifer H.
Aurora, CO
I love Pinterest. I can spend hours on it. I pretty much use it everything from recipes, crafts, makeup, to even dyi remedies. Can find pretty much anything on Pinterest. I use Pinterest on a regular basis
Tanya L.
Baraboo, WI
I love Pinterest!! It has everything you could want. want to laugh, you'll find it. looking for a new recipe, it's there. Want a new hairstyle but don't know how to do it, you'll learn! I could go on and on about how awesome Pinterest is. It really does have everything you are looking for!
hannah w.
EVERSON, WA
One of my favorite websites/time wasters! But I feel like the old version of the site was easier to use, the newer version makes it hard to scroll down for hours and hours on end. Which might actually be a good thing. But I do love this site, great for finding inspiration and new recipes!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!