BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Brittany D.
Summerville, SC
When I first stumbled upon Pinterest, I fell in love. My bookmark page on the side of my internet was overloaded with sites and I could never find what I needed. Now, I use Pinterest for all my beauty, fashion, cooking and classroom needs. I Don't know what I would do without Pinterest!
Ashley C.
Allenton, WI
I have learned so many great tips from Pinterest. It has so many different things from recipes to diy this website offers so many great things. I can spend hours just looking at all the different categories, (probably not a good thing), but it has given me a lot of awesome ideas to try.
Jessica F.
Monroe Twp, NJ
I have found so many great recipes on Pinterest! I can spend hours just browsing this site. Its easy to use and can help give you some great ideas whether its something new for dinner or looking to put together a great homemade gift. I recommend this site for sure since it is so versatile!
Alexa L.
Dover, NH
Who doesn't love Pinterest? at first it can be a little confusing but once you build up your boards you are on your way! so many DIY crafts to fall in love with, and practically anything else you can imagine!
Brianna A.
By far one of my most favorite websites of all time! I remember eagerly waiting for Pinterest to accept my invite -- when it was "invite only." I use this website daily, from recipes, or decor ideas. There are so many talented people out there, it's simply a wonderful way to share ideas.
Monica B.
Round Rock, TX
Pinterest is defintely a useful website. I use it almost every week for recipes. I look for pins on home decor, finances, fitness tips, and other useful tips. Whenever I have to wait: getting an oil change, at dmv, or during a lunch break I use the Pinterest app on my phone. Love the site.
Lilia C.
Flushing, NY
Pinterest is great for gathering ideas and inspiration. I have found inspiration not only for crafts, outfits and beauty but also recipes and inspirational quotes. Also, because you can organize your pins into folders, it is very organized!

I highly recommend everyone to start pinning!
Sammie A.
Once i started pinning stuff to my board i couldn't stop and then i started making more and more boards on there and now i have over like 1200 pins! I would say if you have extra time in your life and you don't know what to do just type in Pinterest.com and then you won't be bored anymore.
Emily C.
I LOVE PINTEREST! It allows me to express myself through pictures. It gives me a thousand great ideas on hair, fashion, food, decor, weddings, and babies. I have gotten thousand ideas for fashion and hair inspiration. I get on Pinterest every day, and I wouldn't know what to do without it.
Katharine G.
Phoenix, AZ
I (like a lot of us!) started using Pinterest to keep track of my wedding ideas for my upcoming nuptials. It's nice to have a link complete with pictures & descriptions when organizing all that info. Lots of good tips & tricks if you look around the site too, from crafts to makeup tutorials.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!