4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I have found so many great recipes on Pinterest! I can spend hours just browsing this site. Its easy to use and can help give you some great ideas whether its something new for dinner or looking to put together a great homemade gift. I recommend this site for sure since it is so versatile!
I think everyone knows by now Pinterest is one of the best things to happen in a long time. I love being able to find outfit ideas, home decorating tips, recipes, and endless other "stuff" in one place. Some of the most unique and innovative ideas I've seen have been found on Pinterest.
Pinterest is a fun idea. I like to go on every now & then to get some creative juices flowing..but I find it kind of tedious to constantly pin things. It's not a website I used more than a few times a month.
I am in love ! Every second I get free I am on here no matter what I want to do on my own I go here for ideas no matter what! I think this is definitely and addiction there is room for 0 improvement if you try it I promise you will be hooked !
Pinterest has saved my life! It helps me at home, in my classroom, closet and kitchen. Love it! I use it on my laptop, desktop and iPhone and it's easy to use on all 3. I admit.. I'm a little addicted lol.
I swear I can spend hours on Pinterest, I love this app it is super easy to use, you can make as many board as you’d like and pins as well. If you have future plans, like a wedding or baby shower or etcetera you can make a board and pin all the great ideas you have for that future occasion. Also this app is really easy to use; it gives you a short tutorial on how to use it when you make your profile.
Yassssss!! Pinterest Is Life. I'm On It Everynight Before I Go To Bed, when I Wake Up and In My Free Time. Best App It Lets You Have Boards Just Full Of Everything You Love. And You Can Have As Many Boards As You Want. I Have One For Food, Nails, Quote, Some Famous People I Love And More.
I am an addict!! This app/website has changed my life. I have boards from recipes, to pretty shoes and thinks I think are funny. I can quick share with my friends if I come across something I think they would enjoy. I think its better than facebook because its all the fun without the drama!
Pinterest is a great place to find ideas for anything you can think of. Some of the DIY things are actually impossible to accomplish but there are plenty of other DIY ideas that are great. I personally use Pinterest a lot to keep cosplay references and tutorials all in one organized place.
This is definitely one of the must have social media accounts you have to have! I love sending my friends pins or inviting them to my private board so we can obsess over anything without everyone knowing!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos