BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Marta V.
I love Pinterest -- I really do.
I find this as one one of my favorite apps/site because it's a great idea to cultivate ideas and store them all in once place. whether you need ideas or visualizations for make up, beauty products, fashion, home decor, art, wedding ideas and anything else you can possibly think up of -- PINTEREST has it ALL.
Allison H.
Claymont, DE
This is a great way to organize ideas find alternative trends and keep up on DIY trends. I love it and use it everyday. Great for wedding or event planning as you can share your ideas directly with your vendors. No misunderstandings of what you are trying to describe since they have a picture. Group boards are a great source and keeps your feed from going stale. Sometimes I never go back to the boards or links no longer exist.
Nadia J.
This is by far my favorite app. I have had this on multiple devices and i can never seem to bore of it as i have, at times used Pinterest for hours looking up info for just about anything really. From Decor to naural hairstyles, Pinterest seems to have anything that a D.I.Y creator or fashionista would need.

The website is also great for finding loads of recipes and art tutorials as well as fandom related content.
Mashaela R.
This site has everything! You can plan your wedding by looking at all the wedding ideas. Make cute crafts from all the crafty ideas as well as the information on how to do so! I love looking up crock pot dinners on this site because you can find some amazing ones! I recommend this site for everything
Mallory W.
Virginia Bch, VA
They literally have everything under the sun on here! It's a great way to keep a visual tab on everything you like on the internet. It's also a great tool to find a whole slew of stuff! I know I use it a lot for fashion inspiration, to pretend I'll cook a bunch of beautiful meals, and have serious crafting envy.
Jenny M.
Bakersfield, CA
So many things to love about Pinterest. DIY projects, fashion, recipes. The only thing I don't care for is that you see the same posts too many times and some things that are posted do not take you to the actual web page to read the article. Other than that Pinterest is a great place to find fun stuff.
Eleanor C.
Austin, TX
I always use Pinterest. I can find cool ideas for pretty much anything. Anytime I feel like creating something or cooking something, or anything at all, I look on Pinterest! I find my favorite recipes using Pinterest! I found a diy face mask that made my skin glow! Pinterest has everything I need
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Kind of silly, def a time waster. I feel like it is similar to wiki in the way that you can just get lost in it with just clicking and clicking and clicking...
It doesn't work great on mobile unless you have the app. I mainly use it for modcloth pins.
Sarah M.
I like the concept of Pinterest , I really truly like the idea behind it. I want to like Pinterest, however it’s just not for me. I only have certain apps on my phone and this isn’t one of them. I use Pinterest on my laptop and it’s just so hard to keep up with. There’s constantly new content showing up in your feed and it’s all just too hard to keep up with. I haven’t used it in over 6 months due to how overwhelming it can get.
Aleksandra R.
I love pinterest! Its Such a good website! Whoever came up with it is a genius! You can serch for anything on there and Im almost positive that you will find it! Recipes, outfits, diy, travel, books ,movies, music , ect. Its such an great thing to look into before doing anything. I love using it , Im pretty sure I'm on it multiple times a day. Love it!!!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!