BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20266)
Ashley D.
I love Pinterest and the endless things I find on the app. So great for a variety of interests. I like to use the app to find recipes, DIY projects I'll probably never do, and decorating ideas for the house I don't have yet. Fun app to pass time, but it's easy to lose track of time on it as well.
Anna S.
Austin, TX
Once I tried this i was hooked. There are so many possiblities on Pintrest. Theres makeup, fashion, DIYS, funny things, and more! It can be whatever you want to be. You can also make secret boards now, boards that only you can see.
if you want to see my board my username is annabanana3612 !
Brooke E.
Pinterest is a daily task for me...Every morning when i wake, I refresh and review. It has now became part of my morning routine! There is no such issue that has ever occured with this app. I love it and wouldn't trade it....I actually used valentine day ideas off of their as well as recipes.
Kristina D.
Jamestown, KY
I love Pinterest. I feel like any question I have about any topic could be answered by Pinterest. This app has helped me through numerous situations, and I'm confident it will continue to do so in the future.
Stephanie A.
Chico, CA
LOOOOOVE! This is by far my favorite app. Love looking at the variety of everything. I have boards of tattoos & piercings all the way to boards for my preschool classroom decorations. So useful and so many cute things!
Kayla M.
West Warwick, RI
This is the social media app that I use the most. It has supplied me with great gift ideas, dinner plans and great party ideas for my nephew. It's such a great way to look for new ideas, whether it be for your home, a new craft, or even to look at fashion. My absolute favorite app on my phone
Selena A.
One of my favorite apps! I use it often! it had ideas for EVERYTHING. I love DIY projects and Pinterest is perfect for that!! Once you start, you'll get sucked in! and you will be pinning all kinds of things!
Emily A.
I am addicted to Pinterest. I go on every single day! But, I have learned so many new recipes, cleaning ideas, and even planned most of my wedding from Pinterest ideas! I use this instead of Google now. It is also a great way to connect with friends by sharing ideas and interests with them.
Madison I.
Fort Thomas, KY
I absolutely love Pinterest. I've been using it for years and it' s easily the best place to find new and creative ideas. I appreciate the filtering of it though. It's not like google, which can just find anything. Pinterest only has pins with specific purposes that are under specific categories.
Kylie L.
Love this application so much! I have spent hours on Pinterest before just looking. There are just so many creative, useful, and great ideas that could be used daily or for special occations. I try recipies all the time and also have lowkey started planning my dream wedding. It is just so great!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!