Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,192 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I freaking LOVE Pinterest. It's so easy and addicting. I have boards for literally everything. The three boards that have been most helpful to me to fit my lifestyle are food boards, DIY projects, and educational tools because I'm a teacher. There are so many categories and so many amazing ideas.
OMG! I blame my best friend for getting me hooked to Pinterest! I never understood the fad, and she somehow talked me into it! And the rest is history! I have over 1,000 pins now, about 200 or more followers and I have now caved and made a wedding board. LOL! I'm pretty much on there every night!
I'm a Pinterest addict! It has replaced my magazine addiction, which is good for my wallet and the earth! I pin all things! I love planning decor ideas, outfits, beauty, nod recipes. Huge help for event planning and organizing "where that cool idea came from", which is a typical problem for me!
I love Pinterest! I always look for nail designs and makeup ideas to recreate. It's the perfect platform to find DIY ideas also. Plus if you sell handmade products, you could post it and get clients from there!
I hate to say but I spend too much time on Pinterest! I have made so many yummy recipes I have found on Pinterest. Every time I go to make something I usually go to Pinterest to find a yummy recipe. I also make cards and doll clothes and can spend hours looking at the wonderful ones pinned.
This app is great! Anything you need can be found and greatest part is you can "pin" it to save to boards for later. I use this app daily and it's so helpful. Great layout and never crashes. Very easy to use.
I love Pinterest. It pretty much is an obsession. It's perfect for anything and everything. Recipes, fashion, wedding, tattoos, home decor. You can't go wrong. Sometimes there is spam, but it's easily avoided and taken down. So much inspiration for all aspects of life. Even for guys!!!
I am addicted to Pinterest. I go on every single day! But, I have learned so many new recipes, cleaning ideas, and even planned most of my wedding from Pinterest ideas! I use this instead of Google now. It is also a great way to connect with friends by sharing ideas and interests with them.
This is one of my favorite sites to visit everyday. I do there and look at fashion and the trends in make-up. I also look up recipes. I like to see what others try out. I pin things that I would love to make. And I also pin things that I know I can never own but I just love looking at.
Pinterest is one of the best apps ever invented!! I have found so many cute ideas--and I am actually interested in crafts and scrap booking again! Whenever I need an idea, or want to find a gift idea, I head straight to Pinterest. The app is very easy to use, and I love creating/adding boards!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos