BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20267)
Amanda K.
I can't tell you how much I love this website. i could get stuck on it for hours looking at so many different ideas. If i have a project in mind, I go here to see how others have done it. Even though most of my stuff doesn't turn out exactly how it should, it's always fun trying out new things.
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
Long standing Pinterest used and I love it! You can find anything on there from fashion tips to, paint colors to crafts to do with you kids. And so much more! You can create lists, add friends to them, make private lists. I've found so many good recipes and craft ideas. Great app and website!
Kristin O.
Pinterest is probably the best thing that has ever happened to me. I get almost all of my recipes from Pinterest and so many DIY ideas, too!! I even put my Christmas List on Pinterest so my family can link right to the items I want!! Sometimes I have to pull myself away....it's so addicting!!
Lisa H.
Saint Peter, MN
Not much to write here that hasn't been written! It addicting and full of really interesting things. If you want makeup inspiration you have it, if you want interesting historical snippets, you have it, if you want to waste hours away squeeing at ridiculously adorable animals, you can do it.
Shelby M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love, Love, Love!! Pinterest will never fail you! they have everything! You are bored at work? Pinterest. You don't know what to Eat for Dinner? Pinterest. Pinterest is the coolest website with so many cool ideas...from recipes, to crafts, to photo ideas, to interior design. I love it so much!
Alana D.
Glendale, AZ
This app might have been my first love and to this day I continue to love it even more. I've gotten so many ideas and tips on hair, food, décor, gifts, and even party planning. Also helps me develop my sense of style with clothes that I can by straight from the website. Definitely a great app
Courtney B.
Santee, CA
Of course I love Pinterest!! Who doesn't?! You can find so many amazing ideas on anything here! & now you can shop directly from Pinterest!! So exciting I recommend this app to anyone and everyone, must have!
Jessamy A.
I love this site. Great to be able to find items from all over. Excellent that there is a search function now. However wish there was another way to edit pins and especially mutiple pins at the same time. Do not understand the point of a private board, or really sharing a board with anyone else.
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
Pinterest is one of the best apps ever invented!! I have found so many cute ideas--and I am actually interested in crafts and scrap booking again! Whenever I need an idea, or want to find a gift idea, I head straight to Pinterest. The app is very easy to use, and I love creating/adding boards!
Sara P.
West Seneca , NY
I'm new to Pinterest and I LOVE it. It's a great way to search recipes, how to's, and really anything. I've always known about it but once I joined I'm so glad I did. I probably use it most for recipes! Love it!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!