BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Debbie A.
Aurora, Co
I love Pinterest you can find so many cool ideas. Plus if you have an idea and are having difficulties putting your idea together your more than likely to find some with a similar idea or something along the way. It's awesome how many things and creations are available. I just love Pinterest.
Diana H.
Templeton , MA
Hi.....My Name is Diana and I'm a Pintrest Addict! lol I LOVE pintrest it's a great site to keep all your recipes, ideas, products and instructions in one place. I can spend hours on there! I even have the app on my phone! I have found many Ideas, recipes and products we use via Pintrest!
Alana D.
Glendale, AZ
This app might have been my first love and to this day I continue to love it even more. I've gotten so many ideas and tips on hair, food, décor, gifts, and even party planning. Also helps me develop my sense of style with clothes that I can by straight from the website. Definitely a great app
Ashley D.
I love Pinterest and the endless things I find on the app. So great for a variety of interests. I like to use the app to find recipes, DIY projects I'll probably never do, and decorating ideas for the house I don't have yet. Fun app to pass time, but it's easy to lose track of time on it as well.
Lisa H.
Saint Peter, MN
Not much to write here that hasn't been written! It addicting and full of really interesting things. If you want makeup inspiration you have it, if you want interesting historical snippets, you have it, if you want to waste hours away squeeing at ridiculously adorable animals, you can do it.
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
I spend hours on Pinterest each day. I'm moving right now so I'm obsessively trying to plan out my new home using Pinterest. I love that you can organize all of your pins into boards and even have private boards!
Andrea M.
Pinterest is a really great place to find inspiration for just about anything. I love going through the beauty section for some inspiration. I got my hair style for prom from pinetrest and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out. if you're looking for inspiration this is the place to go!
Selena A.
One of my favorite apps! I use it often! it had ideas for EVERYTHING. I love DIY projects and Pinterest is perfect for that!! Once you start, you'll get sucked in! and you will be pinning all kinds of things!
Jessamy A.
I love this site. Great to be able to find items from all over. Excellent that there is a search function now. However wish there was another way to edit pins and especially mutiple pins at the same time. Do not understand the point of a private board, or really sharing a board with anyone else.
Shelby M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love, Love, Love!! Pinterest will never fail you! they have everything! You are bored at work? Pinterest. You don't know what to Eat for Dinner? Pinterest. Pinterest is the coolest website with so many cool ideas...from recipes, to crafts, to photo ideas, to interior design. I love it so much!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!