BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

With Pinterest you can:

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
Kylie L.
Love this application so much! I have spent hours on Pinterest before just looking. There are just so many creative, useful, and great ideas that could be used daily or for special occations. I try recipies all the time and also have lowkey started planning my dream wedding. It is just so great!
Shelby S.
Arcola, IN
I always look at the DIY section and I always find a million and one things I want to do! I have a to do list...this site seriously has helped me out of many situations! LOVE IT! It is honestly really helpful!
Ashley D.
I love Pinterest and the endless things I find on the app. So great for a variety of interests. I like to use the app to find recipes, DIY projects I'll probably never do, and decorating ideas for the house I don't have yet. Fun app to pass time, but it's easy to lose track of time on it as well.
Darcy P.
I use Pinterest more than I use Google now. I search for anything and everything--recipes, home decor, tutorials, makeup--everything. I honestly think that it has enhanced my life by teaching me and exposing me to new things. I have a ton of boards and I pin things almost daily. I love Pinterest!
Kristina D.
Jamestown, KY
I love Pinterest. I feel like any question I have about any topic could be answered by Pinterest. This app has helped me through numerous situations, and I'm confident it will continue to do so in the future.
Sydney H.
Fairfield, CA
Seriously though. Half my house is thanks to Pinterest. It's millions of DIY projects help me with gifts, I even DIY'd my wedding invitations from an idea similar to it on Pinterest. There is so much amazing stuff on the site, it never gets old! I love it. Would recommend a million times over.
Madison I.
Fort Thomas, KY
I absolutely love Pinterest. I've been using it for years and it' s easily the best place to find new and creative ideas. I appreciate the filtering of it though. It's not like google, which can just find anything. Pinterest only has pins with specific purposes that are under specific categories.
Stacy G.
Slinger, WI
Pinterest is crazy source to find amazing ideas for wedding, baby shower and birthday ideas as well as finding quick, easy and tasty recipes is also a bonus. You can find anything you can imagine on Pinterest.
Sarah H.
Howell, MI
Pinterest is so user friendly and makes browsing on any machine super easy. It sucks you in though, one minute you're looking at hair tutorials and the next you're learning how to make DIY crafts with children you don't have, or are unconsciously picking out color palettes for your wedding...
Kendra D.
Athens, GA
I could type all day about my love for Pinterest, but honestly it's highly addictive. I spent an entire weekend on Pinterest literally, I even feel as though my shopping addiction is met when I glance through the fashion section. Everything from coupons, reviews, and DIY etc. can be found here.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!