BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Autumnn M.
Pinterest takes the best of the internet and combines it into one easy-to-use, highly visual stream. From home decorating ideas and fashion trend info to easy recipes and funny memes, Pinterest is a Godsend for those who don't have hours and hours to spend scouring individual blogs/websites.
Jessica R.
Sheridan , IL
I've had a Pinterest account for quite a while. I've done and tried to do many things from the website. I've learned so many new recipes that my family loves and many DIY crafts for the holidays and just random occasions that have. ome out not quite the same but have my own personal touch to it!
katelyn h.
Pinterest is great~ Whether you are looking for the next craft or the next fashion statement, You can find it on Pinterest! There are numerous beauty tips, hairstyles, makeup and nail designs everything. Once you find what you are looking for, you can create your own virtual pin board to keep!
Eliza F.
Middletown, CT
I love Pinterest. It's a great resource that culls together information based on category. When I need a new recipe, I always consult the Food and Drink section because there is a wealth of options. You can lose yourself scanning through the many categories of Pinterest. It's also a great place to store (or "pin")favorite photos or links to cool things you see on other websites. I really enjoy Pinterest!
Gladys D.
Moreno Valley, CA
I pin so much it is one of my hobbies.
I love PINTREST because you can pin anything to clothing, make up, art, cars, etc.
It is something that i can be on for hours. There is so much to see and it is wonderful.
I sometimes look at outfits with some of the clothes i have laying around. Hahhahaha
Courtney F.
Santee, CA
I am so addicted to Pinterest! Every night before i go to bed i am on there for at least an hour. There is so much useful information and it can really get you inspired to be healthy or make some cool craft for your home! you can literally find topic on there.
Two thumbs up for the creator !!
Anita G.
Milwaukee, WI
Pinterest has something for everyone! I can express all my different idea's on custom boards. learn cool new tips on makeup and fashion as well as organizing my home and office. I also love the tattoo boards!!
Vanessa V.
Cary, NC
To kill time, Pinterest is the answer. Bored? Pinterest is the answer. In the funk? Pinterest is the answer! Recipes, exercise, and even home decoration was what got me hooked on to Pinterest. I love it. I have to force myself to go to sleep at night because I was so entertained by Pinterest.
Gwen R.
Austin, TX
Pinterest is a wonderful hub for anything that interests you. Redecorating.. find ideas on Pinterest. Need a gluten free blueberry muffin recipe...Pinterest will have one.. Need some style and wardrobe ideas for your beach trip...Pinterest has you covered. It's a one stop shop for ideas!
Kendra D.
Athens, GA
I could type all day about my love for Pinterest, but honestly it's highly addictive. I spent an entire weekend on Pinterest literally, I even feel as though my shopping addiction is met when I glance through the fashion section. Everything from coupons, reviews, and DIY etc. can be found here.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!