BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

Reviews (20265)
Hailey S.
Traverse City, MI
I LOVE PINTEREST!

If I ever need inspiration or recipes, or I'm just bored, Pinterest is my go to.

It helps me stay on track with healthy meal ideas and I have found so many fun activities to do with my toddler!!! I have a ton of boards, I love making them and sharing them with my friends and family. It's a great place to collaborate ideas!!!
Mandy E.
LOVE IT! I am a Pinterest JUNKIE! i am addicted to DIY. I have my own daycare so i get tons of lesson plans and craft ideas from here and who doesnt love the parenting and beauty post?? Whats not to love on this AMAZING site? The only downside is i spend WAY TOO MUCH TIME here everyday!!
Haley S.
Benton, KY
I knew 6 years ago when I first stumbled upon Pinterest that I would be a fan for life! I am just as addicted (if not more) today than I was then! From planning my wedding, to my daughter's second birthday I just love that a community of people can share ideas and pictures with each other! There is so much useful information on pinterest for all ages and interests! If you're not already using this website, you're missing out!!
Anna A.
Tifton, GA
I love Pinterest! I have gotten so many great tips, ideas, recipes, etc from using Pinterest! Not to mention wedding ideas/inspiration when I got married, tips for staying healthy and fit, and home decor ideas! It’s so fun, easy and satisfying to use Pinterest. I also link my style board to my stitch fix account and I think it really gives the stylist a good idea of things I would love to wear and have in my closet. I can’t say enough good things about Pinterest!
Kayla P.
This is my favorite website ever. I have so many different boards and I keep finding so many different fun things on here.I have been been able to find ideas for everything. I am a photographer and I have been able to find so many ways to help me use photoshop and come up with ideas for my shoots. The site is easy to use and I think it is one of the best things ever. And I really like how there seems to be a never ending amount of information.
Sarah W.
I am guilty of spending hours at a time on pinterest and I absolutely LOVE it! I have gotten countless recipes and DIY ideas fro here! They literally have everything on this site!  One thing I think would be a super cool feature would be subcategories! like if you make a food board you could have a board underneath that for lunch, breakfast, snack, dinner, etc. This would make it even easier to find some of those fabulous recipes.
Wendy R.
dover, MA
The ultimate app for the crafter inside you. I study event planning and this website has help me to inspire all my homeworks! And the way to navigate is super easy. The only thing I have find myself not liking is the fact that is very difficult to open an article if you don't have the app because it will keep asking you over and over again to do it
Elizabeth G.
Russellville, AL
This is one of the best and most popular apps among my friends. I have tried so many projects and derived so many ideas from other pins on pinterest. Be careful, you may just become addicted because there is so much to see and do on pinterest. You may spend hours creating board with your dream projects or vacations or even birthday party ideas. Be warned, this may easily become one of your most utilized and favorited apps.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
Seriously one of my favorite apps ever. It has all the ideas you could ever imagine, quotes that will keep you inspired, travel photography, life and health tips, your style and so many recipes. I love that it give suggestions off of the items you've pinned. It's great because you can have board for every alike pins and keep them organized. I just love this app so much and I find that I spend too much time on there but oh well! Lol
Ciera W.
I visit this website every single day. So many ideas and inspiration it's addictive! I use this site for DIYs and craft all the way to hair and fashion inspirations. As a Crafter/DIYer and Mother I think that this site is everything! I recommend this site to others all the time. Especially around holidays.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!