Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I swear, I live on Pinterest! I utilize it daily for getting inspiration for cooking and fashion, though often I will also look for new workouts and tutorials! Definitely try it out even if you only have a general idea of what you're looking for, the search engine is very useful in this regard.
I freaking LOVE Pinterest. It's so easy and addicting. I have boards for literally everything. The three boards that have been most helpful to me to fit my lifestyle are food boards, DIY projects, and educational tools because I'm a teacher. There are so many categories and so many amazing ideas.
I absolutely am addicted to Pinterest! I always find amazing stuff and it's great finding others who have common tastes/interests as me. I am always finding new recipes, DIY projects, style inspiration, beauty tips, fitness tips, and home decorating inspiration. I definitely recommend using it.
Pinterest is like God's gift to this green earth. You can find everything from inspirational quotes, to sorority bid day themes, to your next favorite recipe, to DIY crafts and even hair tutorials. Beware you could be on there for HOURS with all of the possible things to pin. IDK what I ever did before Pinterest!!
If you don't have Pinterest what are you waiting for it's so addicting and it helps you stay organized and gets your creative juices flowing! If you don't already have Pinterest I would highly recommend getting one
I use Pinterest more than I use Google now. I search for anything and everything--recipes, home decor, tutorials, makeup--everything. I honestly think that it has enhanced my life by teaching me and exposing me to new things. I have a ton of boards and I pin things almost daily. I love Pinterest!
I use Pinterest for almost all of my crafts! It's helped me paint coolers and bubba kegs to send as gifts. I've also found a ton of new cooking recipes that I can't wait to try. I love that people can come together on this website and share helpful tips and tricks to use in our everyday lives.
I always look at the DIY section and I always find a million and one things I want to do! I have a to do list...this site seriously has helped me out of many situations! LOVE IT! It is honestly really helpful!
I love the Pinterest app! This is probably the second most used app on my phone (after Facebook). It works really well and I almost never have problems with it crashing or getting it to open. I use it for outfit inspiration and as an organization system for well everything. I'm a pin hoarder.
I love Pinterest. It pretty much is an obsession. It's perfect for anything and everything. Recipes, fashion, wedding, tattoos, home decor. You can't go wrong. Sometimes there is spam, but it's easily avoided and taken down. So much inspiration for all aspects of life. Even for guys!!!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos