BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20268)
Kira B.
Tampa, FL
I love that Pintrest never disappoints! I love that I can easily learn to create things from a few dollars rather than spending a lump sum of cash on it already made. It has been very useful in redecorating my home, and is definitely the most influential sources of everything and anything you search!!
Kellie S.
Sycamore, IL
At first, Pinterest was quite confusing. The idea of liking and pinning and boards....it was hard to understand. After about a week I fell in love with it, and now I go on it daily. It is perfect for finding recipes, crafts, outfit ideas! It is truly amazing and I recommend it to every age and gender!
M R.
Pinterest has everything from health and fitness, hair and beauty, and women's fashion! It works great for me when I have free time or in search of new creative , ideas I know I'll find useful information there.
Christina B.
Bremerton, WA
I love to waste time on Pinterest when I'm bored. I personally love the Womens Fashion and Food sections the most. I just wish whenever I found something I loved in Fashion and clicked the link it wasn't already sold out. The Food section is great for dinner ideas, but don't look on an empty stomach!
Dulce A.
Sutter, Ca
This website is one of the best websites they have invented. Its everything you need in one website, I love how they show you different ideas and options. You have a veritey of things to choose from DIY,FASHION,HAIR&BEAUTY,ART,FOOD,GARDENING, HEALTH&FITTNESS,HOLIDAY,HUMOR,KIDS,OUTDOORS,QUOTES,PHOTOGRAPHY,WEDDINGS, EVERYTHING. That Is why I love this website find new things and new ideas. recommend this to everyone
Natalia B.
Tennessee
It's a great place to find great ideas such as crafts, cooking, decorations, fashion, beauty, etc. I look at things on there everyday because there's always something to look at on there. I would really recommend using/looking at Pinterest
Michelle J.
Fenton, MO
One could literally spend forever on this website. I was introduced early on before it got real popular and it is still to this day one of my favorite websites. I love how you can save items by "pinning" and refer back to them later. They are always improving the site also which makes it better.
Natalie F.
Covina, CA
Such a lovely app! It's so easy to use and I love how many categories there are on Pinterest!!!! I can find great recipes, home decor ideas, outfit ideas, DIY institutions, gift ideas....you can find ANYTHING on here!!!
Melissa Z.
Darien, IL
Pinterest is absolutely my favorite website. I love how easy it is to save design inspirations, recipes, really anything I want to do or try and it's all in one easy spot. It's also great to connect with your friends and you can view their favorite things - makes birthday shopping a whole lot easier!
Mary T.
Oh pintetest where do I begin. This site is absolutely amazing. You can pin your interest you can keep them in a log you can share them with others if you find something that you think they might like. This is just a great website for those who like to do and see and experience. What did we ever do without Pinterest before Pinterest was around?
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!