BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Andrea T.
Springfield, MO
I love all of the recipes and DIYs I find on Pinterest. It is my favorite website to be on! I love that I can pin ANYTHING, and that anybody in the world can like my pins, or repin them if they like them too, and basically the whole world shares fun ideas, awesome things... awesome recipes..etc.
Natalia B.
Tennessee
It's a great place to find great ideas such as crafts, cooking, decorations, fashion, beauty, etc. I look at things on there everyday because there's always something to look at on there. I would really recommend using/looking at Pinterest
Christina J.
Killeen, TX
You need a Pinterest account. You have to have one. Anything that you could possibly want to cook, there will be a recipe for. If you need a new hairstyle, they have thousands. Remember the little mermaid song, "If you want __ I've got plenty!" That's their theme song. I use Pinterest for everything!
Kaley G.
Boyne City, MI
What did we do before Pinterest?? Not only is this site amazing for personal use but also for my business! I love to use it for inspiration & to share my work & ideas! If you have never tried it! Now is the time!!!
Christina S.
Keeseville, NY
If you don't love Pinterest, I would have to call you insane. SO many great recipes, ideas and photos. I check it for recipes for the week, ideas for my photography, cute little quotes and to find the latest, greatest fashion ideas. I love it and am sad I was not the one to come out with the site!
Sherri S.
Fresno, CA
Stinken love me some Pinterest! Have found some pretty amazing recipes on here along with learning a few new hair styles for my daughter and I! The range of variety that is available on here still blows my mind <3
Cristina C.
I love Pinterest! I get so many wonderful ideas from the pictures on this site. I plan my future home, and all the holidays I will spend in that home. I also find some of the best fashion ideas and best of all food ideas. I spend a large amount of time on Pinterest and probably will for years to come!
Rose P.
Ashburn , GA
Great app . My friend saw me how to use it . I really like this app I can find anything on this app . Also lots of new idea u can learn from this app and also helped me a lot u can search anything that you like and u will find very easily.
Alyssa C.
I try my hardest NOT to get on this site because I could easily spend hours on it!! I also like to do searches because more often than not I find what I need. Easy to find anything on here and to try new things!
Andrea M.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
I love pintrest when I'm looking for specific inspiration. If its a DYI or a party to plan its a great source. I don't use it often or daily. I know people who love it and pin a lot. But for me I'm pretty causal user and use it time to time. Its not really a social platform but more of a useful tool.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!