4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Pinterest is a gold mine for great recipes, fun DIY projects and creative gifts! By being able to organize everything into different boards, you'll soon find yourself with boards for big events, holidays, presents and maybe even a wish list! The lay out is simple which makes "pinning" even more fun.
I can say without any hesitation that I go to Pinterest when I'm looking for a new recipe idea or home decor decoration idea! I love that I can pin an idea and get back to it when my busy life lets me. The search option is also wonderful and SO key in helping me find the information I'm looking for!
As everyone else has said, Pintrest is addictive, but it's not a bad thing because you learn so many awesome things. I go to pintrest when I need some inspiration for recipes, crafts, or even for myself. I have found a lot of useful beauty regimens and makeup looks, not to mention hair tutorials!
Such a lovely app! It's so easy to use and I love how many categories there are on Pinterest!!!! I can find great recipes, home decor ideas, outfit ideas, DIY institutions, gift ideas....you can find ANYTHING on here!!!
I was super excited when I got my invite days after I asked for one. I knew some of my friends waited weeks when they did it that way. I love getting new craft ideas for the kids on there to recipes to try. I've only had 1 fail attempt on Pinterest. I agree once you start it's impossible to stop.
Pinterest is the most addicting thing ever!! I have had it for a few years now and love searching on it. I get great ideas for crafts, recipes, fashion, and anything else you could possible imagine. It is amazing!
I was skeptical about trying Pinterest at first, like I am with all social media. I recently got it for an online internship and I like it. It's kind of like Tumblr but on a pin board. It can be addicting but I don't let it be. Great for those people that have to have everything organized and planned.
Pinterest has everything from health and fitness, hair and beauty, and women's fashion! It works great for me when I have free time or in search of new creative , ideas I know I'll find useful information there.
Pinterest is the website to go to and spend countless hours on. It's VERY addicting. Plan your wedding, get motivation to take care of yourself while also finding delicious dessert recipes, and finding craft ideas. Pinterest has EVERYTHING. It's a great way to "bookmark" ideas and save them for later.
Great app! Its very livid , has a lot of different topics for different people! Has a lot of DIY's which are my fave and tbh I need to check it more often since the ideas they give you there are awesome and also work!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos