BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Brittany L.
Pinterest is a gold mine for great recipes, fun DIY projects and creative gifts! By being able to organize everything into different boards, you'll soon find yourself with boards for big events, holidays, presents and maybe even a wish list! The lay out is simple which makes "pinning" even more fun.
Sarah S.
minneapolis, MN
I can say without any hesitation that I go to Pinterest when I'm looking for a new recipe idea or home decor decoration idea! I love that I can pin an idea and get back to it when my busy life lets me. The search option is also wonderful and SO key in helping me find the information I'm looking for!
Melissa R.
Dunbar, WV
As everyone else has said, Pintrest is addictive, but it's not a bad thing because you learn so many awesome things. I go to pintrest when I need some inspiration for recipes, crafts, or even for myself. I have found a lot of useful beauty regimens and makeup looks, not to mention hair tutorials!
Natalie F.
Covina, CA
Such a lovely app! It's so easy to use and I love how many categories there are on Pinterest!!!! I can find great recipes, home decor ideas, outfit ideas, DIY institutions, gift ideas....you can find ANYTHING on here!!!
Hannah D.
Louisville, TN
I was super excited when I got my invite days after I asked for one. I knew some of my friends waited weeks when they did it that way. I love getting new craft ideas for the kids on there to recipes to try. I've only had 1 fail attempt on Pinterest. I agree once you start it's impossible to stop.
Brooke C.
Gibsonville, NC
Pinterest is the most addicting thing ever!! I have had it for a few years now and love searching on it. I get great ideas for crafts, recipes, fashion, and anything else you could possible imagine. It is amazing!
Aspen E.
Atlanta, GA
I was skeptical about trying Pinterest at first, like I am with all social media. I recently got it for an online internship and I like it. It's kind of like Tumblr but on a pin board. It can be addicting but I don't let it be. Great for those people that have to have everything organized and planned.
M R.
Pinterest has everything from health and fitness, hair and beauty, and women's fashion! It works great for me when I have free time or in search of new creative , ideas I know I'll find useful information there.
Shelby O.
Traverse city, MI
Pinterest is the website to go to and spend countless hours on. It's VERY addicting. Plan your wedding, get motivation to take care of yourself while also finding delicious dessert recipes, and finding craft ideas. Pinterest has EVERYTHING. It's a great way to "bookmark" ideas and save them for later.
Jennifer S.
Caguas
Great app! Its very livid , has a lot of different topics for different people! Has a lot of DIY's which are my fave and tbh I need to check it more often since the ideas they give you there are awesome and also work!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!