BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Marybeth M.
Greenville, SC
I love Pinterest. I find everything from decorating tips to recipes to funny stories to share. I also love that these are tried and true products, ideas, etc. However just don't be surprised when yours doesn't turn out the same! Then go to Pinstrosity and put your epic fails on there and laugh along. :)
Shelby O.
Traverse city, MI
Pinterest is the website to go to and spend countless hours on. It's VERY addicting. Plan your wedding, get motivation to take care of yourself while also finding delicious dessert recipes, and finding craft ideas. Pinterest has EVERYTHING. It's a great way to "bookmark" ideas and save them for later.
Jordan C.
Marshfield, MO
Pinterest is my on the side. I am in it deep with Pinterest too, I spent countless hours with it and love it dearly. My friends think I'm an amazing cook, my husband thinks I minored in Interior Design, and my kids think I ran a summer camp in a past life. Pinterest basically just makes me awesome.
Jeniffer C.
Bridgeport, CT
I am in love with this app. It's the best thing that could've happened. I find everything I need to find and more. I've actually recommended it to a lot of people, and now the are devoted to it. Also it keeps my family and I in contact about planning everything (events, get togethers....ect.)
Elizabeth C.
Cochranville, PA
I would really LOVE this site, were it not so cluttered. My board needs to be all about me and not other stuff or recommendations. It was so cluttered that I simply could not find what I needed.
Aspen E.
Atlanta, GA
I was skeptical about trying Pinterest at first, like I am with all social media. I recently got it for an online internship and I like it. It's kind of like Tumblr but on a pin board. It can be addicting but I don't let it be. Great for those people that have to have everything organized and planned.
Sandra G.
Mesa, AZ
I love Pinterest for all of the creative ideas that are easy and fun. There is always something fun and interesting everyday. Gets my creative side going. If i need a project to do with my kids, this is where I find it or if I am planning a party, I can get some fun, easy, creative ideas. Love it!!!!
Emma F.
Bowling Green, KY
Very Unique social site. I've used it for years. Has a little something for everyone! Not so much for social use as it is for personal use though. The app could use some work. Has a few weird bugs here and there
Tierra M.
Aurora, CO
I love going on Pinterest to find DIY (do it yourself) craft projects. There are so many great ideas. The only thing i find wrong with Pinterest is that mine always crashes if i been on it for a little while(10 minutes maybe) which i get mad at because I am usually in the middle of a great idea and didn't get to pin it or finish reading it. Otherwise, I Love Pinterest. I highly suggest Pinterest if you LOVE crafts.
Andrea T.
Springfield, MO
Techie Expert Level 1
I love all of the recipes and DIYs I find on Pinterest. It is my favorite website to be on! I love that I can pin ANYTHING, and that anybody in the world can like my pins, or repin them if they like them too, and basically the whole world shares fun ideas, awesome things... awesome recipes..etc.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!