4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
My dream/wish list app. I have different boards for everything, like 30 + I think. I am addicted to say the least. I have used many ideas and tips off of here for parties and recipes etc. I could pin all day long
I think that this is probably the most genius website in a while. I can store and organize everything here without crowding my browser with favorites. It is easy to find others with the same interests and be introduced to great ideas and great food. Should come with a warning label for addiction.
Pinterest is the best thing on the internet since email was created. Seriously. I used to bookmark all of my favorites and wished there was a way to categorize everything into pictures to remember everything without having to click on every single link to remember what it was...then Pinterest was created! Viola!
As everyone else has said, Pintrest is addictive, but it's not a bad thing because you learn so many awesome things. I go to pintrest when I need some inspiration for recipes, crafts, or even for myself. I have found a lot of useful beauty regimens and makeup looks, not to mention hair tutorials!
Pintrest is my absolute favorite social media site. I use it for everything. I have boards for different TV shows, recipes, every room in my home/future home, DIY, writing, etc. I love that I can see and learn about new things and ideas then easily save them in an organized way to come back to later.
You can't not love Pinterest. Some might consider it a time-waster but it far from that. So many wonderful things to discover on this site. From delicious recipes and helpful DIY tips to new music and movies and books to all kinds of fantastically geeky things! Time on Pinterest is time well spent.
I've recently started using Pinterest and I really like it. I rely on the app to put together outfits and find some new ideas to perhaps spice up old ones. Putting together boards for different outfits - interview, casual, party have been very interesting and helpful. It's pretty easy to use and navigate as well.
Pinterest is my go-to website! I absolutely LOVE it! I'm always making crafts that I pin; I've redone lots of tables, lamps, pillows and decorated and created lots of things for my apartment. Being a college student I have to find a way to save money some way, and Pinterest helps me do that!! A++++++!
I just recently opened a Pinterest account as I am in the process of purchasing a new home. I love how easy it is to navigate and find exactly what in am interested in. I am able to save those interests in one place instead of taking up space in my phone. Whoever came up with this ideas is genius!
You need a Pinterest account. You have to have one. Anything that you could possibly want to cook, there will be a recipe for. If you need a new hairstyle, they have thousands. Remember the little mermaid song, "If you want __ I've got plenty!" That's their theme song. I use Pinterest for everything!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos