BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Devon L.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love using Pinterest. I use this often to find new recipes, designs for my nails, ways to decorate my room, and much more. It really gives me cute ideas on what to do and how to do it. It is nice that you can like and pin different pictures on Pinterest so you can go back later and look at it. If you need any ideas for decorating or cooking, this is an awesome website. There is even an app for your phone.
Jasmin R.
I was was always very doubtful of Pinterest it never really interested me until I finally gave it a try a few years after it came onto the scene and it was actually very exciting there was a lot of pictures, a lot of videos that people were putting online and they were very inspirational and I've got to say I'm an addict now!
Alix G.
I love that I have not only can I look at all the pictures from any category by I can post some pictures to and it's amazing how you can find almost anything on this. I would highly recommend it to anyone who likes to look at pictures or have ideas about certain things. It's like Google images but better
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Pinterest is a wonderful website that allows users to collect and organize the ideas of others as well as sharing their own pictures and tips. I visit the site at least once per week. I also like to share my travel photos for my blog Petiteloulous Everyday Adventures on the site to keep followers in the know. Definitely recommend!
Kellee P.
I love Pinterest ! I have gotten so many great recipes and diy project ideas. The only bad thing about Pinterest is that I sometimes spend to much time Pinning.
Its also a great place for me to share items listed in my Etsy shop. I recommend Pinterest to anyone, because there is literally something for everyone!
Sarah B.
There are so many things about Pinterest that are awesome. I like how it keeps all of my pins in categories and even suggests things to me based on what I have pinned. I like how my friends can share things with me without overloading my emails. It does get a little overwhelming at times but I like how I can find new ideas at the drop of a hat.
Amanda H.
I have been using this app since I was 15! It's one of my favorite things to do to pass time. It keeps me updated on latest fashion trends. Cosmetics that are up for release. It gives me so much inspiration to make every day to day life more creative. I can make a Pinterest board for practically anything. I use it everyday.
Hailey S.
Traverse City, MI
I LOVE PINTEREST!

If I ever need inspiration or recipes, or I'm just bored, Pinterest is my go to.

It helps me stay on track with healthy meal ideas and I have found so many fun activities to do with my toddler!!! I have a ton of boards, I love making them and sharing them with my friends and family. It's a great place to collaborate ideas!!!
Laura K.
Muskegon , MI
I am going to start off by saying that Pinterest is by far my favorite app on my phone. I love how I can search one key thing, and have tons of results to speak my creativity. Whether it be recipes, crafts, or gift ideas, Pinterest truly has it all. Whenever I find myself bored, this is the app I will always go to.
Mandy E.
LOVE IT! I am a Pinterest JUNKIE! i am addicted to DIY. I have my own daycare so i get tons of lesson plans and craft ideas from here and who doesnt love the parenting and beauty post?? Whats not to love on this AMAZING site? The only downside is i spend WAY TOO MUCH TIME here everyday!!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!