Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,192 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I love Pinterest. I find everything from decorating tips to recipes to funny stories to share. I also love that these are tried and true products, ideas, etc. However just don't be surprised when yours doesn't turn out the same! Then go to Pinstrosity and put your epic fails on there and laugh along. :)
Pinterest has everything from health and fitness, hair and beauty, and women's fashion! It works great for me when I have free time or in search of new creative , ideas I know I'll find useful information there.
Pinterest is an absolutely awesome website! From rememdies to D.I.Y. this website has it all and things you'd never think of! I have tried so many ideas from this site and have been successful. Smart and wonderful!
If you don't love Pinterest, I would have to call you insane. SO many great recipes, ideas and photos. I check it for recipes for the week, ideas for my photography, cute little quotes and to find the latest, greatest fashion ideas. I love it and am sad I was not the one to come out with the site!
I love Pinterest for all of the creative ideas that are easy and fun. There is always something fun and interesting everyday. Gets my creative side going. If i need a project to do with my kids, this is where I find it or if I am planning a party, I can get some fun, easy, creative ideas. Love it!!!!
Pinterest is the most addicting thing ever!! I have had it for a few years now and love searching on it. I get great ideas for crafts, recipes, fashion, and anything else you could possible imagine. It is amazing!
Pinterest is my on the side. I am in it deep with Pinterest too, I spent countless hours with it and love it dearly. My friends think I'm an amazing cook, my husband thinks I minored in Interior Design, and my kids think I ran a summer camp in a past life. Pinterest basically just makes me awesome.
It is no secret that I am Pinterest Obsessed. I Pin things on a daily basis. Pinterest is the biggest source of traffic to my blog. I write a monthly post titled My favorite Pinterest Pins. I use Pinterest as a source of inspiration for home decor and fashion, and I utilze the ideas I pin daily!
I love Pinterest. It is so easy to find great ideas and photos for projects, crafts etc. I also love how easy it is to organize it into boards so you can see specific ideas all in one spot. I love the new tool that also lets you know when you have already pinned something to avoid pinning it again.
I love getting on Pinterest for ideas for everything from makeup and hair styles to crafts for me aand my child. I get so mant ideas for my wedding, nails, decorating my house, and much much more! This site is definitely addicting because you get so engrossed in it that you can lose track of time!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos