BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20264)
Abby S.
Menomonee Fls, WI
GOTTA love Pinterest. I try to keep myself under control and not pin absolutely everything I see, but its so easy to do. Especially now since I am planning my wedding, Pinterest has become my "drug" of choice :)
Tierra M.
Aurora, CO
I love going on Pinterest to find DIY (do it yourself) craft projects. There are so many great ideas. The only thing i find wrong with Pinterest is that mine always crashes if i been on it for a little while(10 minutes maybe) which i get mad at because I am usually in the middle of a great idea and didn't get to pin it or finish reading it. Otherwise, I Love Pinterest. I highly suggest Pinterest if you LOVE crafts.
Brittany L.
Pinterest is a gold mine for great recipes, fun DIY projects and creative gifts! By being able to organize everything into different boards, you'll soon find yourself with boards for big events, holidays, presents and maybe even a wish list! The lay out is simple which makes "pinning" even more fun.
Elizabeth C.
Cochranville, PA
I would really LOVE this site, were it not so cluttered. My board needs to be all about me and not other stuff or recommendations. It was so cluttered that I simply could not find what I needed.
Melissa S.
Newton, NC
Pinterest has been a lifesaver, a party planner, a meal idea giver, a DIY go-to and so much more. I have literally been doing so much of my wedding planning through Pinterest that it has actually relieved a lot of stress during the whole process! I don't know what I would do without this amazing site!
Priscila C.
Fort Bragg, NC
Love the ideas
love the DIY
love the community
this is like the best magazine ever lol but it is online and free! you get all the new looks, and ideas and decors and you never have to find a place to store them all! like you would if you wre trying to get magazines for everything you look up!
Aspen E.
Atlanta, GA
I was skeptical about trying Pinterest at first, like I am with all social media. I recently got it for an online internship and I like it. It's kind of like Tumblr but on a pin board. It can be addicting but I don't let it be. Great for those people that have to have everything organized and planned.
Marybeth M.
Greenville, SC
I love Pinterest. I find everything from decorating tips to recipes to funny stories to share. I also love that these are tried and true products, ideas, etc. However just don't be surprised when yours doesn't turn out the same! Then go to Pinstrosity and put your epic fails on there and laugh along. :)
Leoniss B.
Trussville, AL
I love Pinterest. I go in it every day to either get a new recipe, look for decorations for the next holiday, or just to add to my boards. I always find different ways to update the decoration of my home or Do it yourself gifts for birthdays. You can find everything you can think of in one website.
Courtney R.
Brighton, MA
I love Pinterest. It is so easy to find great ideas and photos for projects, crafts etc. I also love how easy it is to organize it into boards so you can see specific ideas all in one spot. I love the new tool that also lets you know when you have already pinned something to avoid pinning it again.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!