BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Chelsea W.
I absolutely love Pinterest. I am currently an RA and i get so many ideas and inspirations for my girls and I. I have done some really cool socials I found on Pinterest with my girls and they love them! It definitely stays up to date on the new trends. I cannot believe how easy it is to use as well.
Alba G.
Cathedral Cty, CA
If I'm in need of an idea for anything, Pinterest will have it,there's so much to find!
You can get SO many ideas from this website From fashion, beauty, home, cooking,anything ! YOU WILL SPEND HOURS ON THIS SITE.
Elizabeth H.
Kent, WA
I love, love, LOVE Pinterest. I love browsing for new make-up looks, recipes or outfit ideas! Not only am I addicted, but I seem to manage to get everyone around me addicted as well! You can easily spend countless hour online and never even know it! I would recommend Pinterest to anyone and everyone!
Kira B.
Tampa, FL
I love that Pintrest never disappoints! I love that I can easily learn to create things from a few dollars rather than spending a lump sum of cash on it already made. It has been very useful in redecorating my home, and is definitely the most influential sources of everything and anything you search!!
Sarah L.
Anaheim, CA
I love Pinterest! I love doing all the project I find on here and whenever I need to jazz up my room this is the first place I go to. They have good makeup tutorials for beginners or even just the best of the best makeup junkie. I've gotten so many idea from here and honestly I use Pinterest everyday.
Jordan C.
Marshfield , MO
Pinterest is my on the side. I am in it deep with Pinterest too, I spent countless hours with it and love it dearly. My friends think I'm an amazing cook, my husband thinks I minored in Interior Design, and my kids think I ran a summer camp in a past life. Pinterest basically just makes me awesome.
Kaila U.
Riva, MD
I mainly use Pinterest for diy type things. Everything I have made using recipes from the site, have worked and been perfect. I would totally recommend this site especially for people who love a good diy project.
Sandra G.
Mesa, AZ
I love Pinterest for all of the creative ideas that are easy and fun. There is always something fun and interesting everyday. Gets my creative side going. If i need a project to do with my kids, this is where I find it or if I am planning a party, I can get some fun, easy, creative ideas. Love it!!!!
Kimberly B.
Cullman, AL
Love love love me some Pinterest. best site ever could spend hours on it!! Has so many different thing a person could want. I never get bored. I have a million pins on there. If you don't have a account, make one like NOW
Rebecca F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Excellent way to keep track of so many things you want to do, try, make, see... Recipes, crafts, products, humor, travel destinations... You can find just about anything on Pinterest. Unfortunately, I spend more time pinning than doing. I am sure I can find a pin on how to better organize my time.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!